You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "buffybo" started this thread
  • United Kingdom

Reg: Dec 29th 2007

Children: Thanks to IVF a beautiful little boy

Tuesday, October 4th 2011, 9:31pm

Approaching that time, getting worried

Hi

I started to MC at 11weeks but when scaned everything had died around 6-7 weeks :tear:

I will be 7 weeks tomorrow and now getting very anxious, this time round my boobs are more tender than before so I guess thats all a good sign but I dread going to the toilet just incase it happens again.

I am strongly considering paying for a scan to be done in the next few weeks but I know come the day I will be a reck just incase nothing is there.

Just feeling very mixed up [zx128]
TTC since 2004
2008 started IVF Dec 2008 :BFP:
11/09/09 bab22

TTC naturaly since

26/02/2011 :BFP: Sadly ended at 11 weeks

17/09/2011 :BFP: Sadly ended at 6 weeks

Reg: Nov 26th 2009

Children: none as yet! HOPING 2012 WILL BE OUR YEAR

Tuesday, October 4th 2011, 9:55pm

Hun I personally can't comment on your particular situation as I have never been there, but you must relax worrying would not help Hun although I know it easier said than done. If having a scan would put tour mind at ease then do so, but I think you should just hang fire sounds like everything going great this time just try to take time to relax and enjoy this pregnancy. Good luck and big hugs xxxxxxxxxx [zx127]

MY DIARY

TTC SINCE JULY 2008
ME 34 ( couple of immune issues Inc low progestrone)
DP 40 LOW [zx151] COUNT
2 x ICSI 2010/2011 = BFN's :bawl:
Icsi no.3 with immune meds nov 2011 = BFN! :bawl:
Round no.4 FET March 2012

Reg: Jun 20th 2011

Children: is the question, 'soon' is the answer (fingers crossed)

Tuesday, October 4th 2011, 10:11pm

Oh love,

understandibully this is a difficult time for you, but as mistykins says you really must try to remain possitive... worrying will only cause you and your healthy baby much stress. I too have not been in your personal situation, but again as mistykins says (shes always right that one :snigger:) if it would make you feel more at ease go have the scan, i appreciate that this would be a big step for you to take, but im sure you would feel much better having taken it to be told your baby is fine and settling in to your womb just fine.

look at it like this.... your going to the scan because you want to follow your babies every bit of progress, so you can express just how much he/she ment to you when he/she was developing.. get as many pics as poss and your child will be extra special when sharing their story and photos of theirselfs developing to friends at school... coz that IS what will happen, because there is now no room for negititivity in his/her mummys mind.

chin up hun..... your going to be a mummy xx
PCOS
DH Perfect (his opinion, not mine)
A laparscopy has shown tubal damage.
Ovarian drilling :BFN:
Prescribed Clomid 50mg for 18 months :BFN:
3x IUI 2 with clomid one with Menopur :BFN:
Currently taking Metformin 1500mg
xfingers ET Blasto Feb 2012 At Care Manchester

MY DIARY