Rose

Star

• "Rose" started this thread

Reg: Oct 12th 2005

Children: now have little boy!

Tuesday, July 19th 2011, 9:27pm

Hello- it's been a long time!!

Hello,
Not sure how many of the "old girls" haha there are still around and if anyone remebers me??? This site was a very important part of my life for a long time and, whilst my life has moved on now i still think about this site from time to time, as well as all the amazing people I used to chat to.
Anyway, as I said time moves on, and I thought I'd pop back and say hi!! My beautiful DS ( who was born after ICSI, and born at 30 weeks) is now a big healthy 5 year old, will be 6 next month. He is loving school, has got his 50m swimming badge, and has recently joined beavers. He's our little miracle :)
Would be lovely to catch up with anyone who remembers me!
x

GemH

Star

Reg: Nov 27th 2006

Location: Romford - Me 30. MC @ 14 wks Aug 03. 7 courses of Clomid all bfn, waiting for af to start iui when shock natural bfp. M/C 29/06/2010.Separated from ex-DH in 07/10. In a new(ish) relationship with an old friend and ttc no 2 :)

Children: George 21/11/2008 - my surprise natural bfp. Oliver 09/05/2013 - my little happy chappy

Wednesday, July 20th 2011, 8:03am

Hello Rose

Being an old (ish) girl I remember you! Glad alls going well! I remember youre sleeping little boy under your sig too, always thought it was so cute! x

19verve

United Kingdom

Wednesday, July 20th 2011, 3:56pm

Before my time:-)) welicome back.

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE