You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Reg: Oct 6th 2010

Wednesday, April 13th 2011, 8:36pm

Hi Mary

Just noticed that you have 3 kiddies too. I was sterilised at 23 , biggest mistake of my life.

I'm booked in for my scan at the private clinic on the 26th. I have my first GP appointment tomorrow I'm hoping they will give me one too.

Do I add 2 weeks onto EC or ET. God I'm so confused, because of the treatment I can't go by my last period xxxx
Proud Mummy of 4 girls & 1 boy. Surrogate mummy & 4x Egg donor

Reg: Apr 26th 2009

Children: son 11 ICSI daugther 18 months

Wednesday, April 13th 2011, 9:08pm

Hi ladies does any of you have got really bad pain in their back???? I think its from sitting at work and body changing as it is not the same as AF pain....
My midwife called to say not to worry about my scan for the down syndrome, she chased it and all is ok and I should get my letter anytime soon :)
Al.

United Kingdom

Reg: Feb 23rd 2011

Children: 3 from my previous marriage and got sterlilised at 21

Wednesday, April 13th 2011, 10:24pm

Hi here's hoping

I think it's from your EC I was the same as u! I asked the same question on a different thread! I've rang my doctors but they won't take over my care till the private clinic as done my scan next week! Was kinda gutted cos I wanted to get the ball rolling cos I go on my honeymoon the first week of may and will be gutted if I miss something! I was sterlised at 21 an was the biggest mistake of my life too but I kinda didn't have mum say (ex hubby n long story)

Al- I have back pains but I think mine is due to my job

Xxx
Mary bigkiss

Spain United Kingdom

Reg: Oct 11th 2009

Children: 2 teenage sons 13 & 14 and my miracle twins Noha Martina & Oscar Noha born 7 wks early 11/10/11 RIP princess Noha <3

Wednesday, April 13th 2011, 10:56pm

Hi ladies, wow glad we have more of u on here now :)

Heres hoping, you count 38 weeks from EC which would of been march 25th??? So your due date is 16th December :) or u add on 14 days before ec and count 40 weeks which will work out the same date :)

Im now in the UK :) yeyyy only here until Friday, i have my scan at my clinic tomorrow at 12 woohoo cant wait to see my little beans heart beat, fingers crossed everything is ok xfingers

xxx

IVFx3
TWINS [zx076] [zx076] 7wks prem
Oscar Noha 4lb2 - Tracheal Esophageal Fistula & Esophageal Atresia
Noha Martina 3lb8 - HLHS RIP Princess
My TWIN diary

Thursday, April 14th 2011, 6:45am

Cheers Kelly. Good luck for today, I have my scan on 26th April. Are we all done with CRM then?

I don't know about you ladies but these hormones are making me have some very naughty dreams :teehee: . My poor DH doesn't know whats got into me :loony: , he's not complaining of feeling harassed yet though!!

No back ache for me or sickness really, I'm just feeling tired during the day which isn't like me ( might be cause I'm awake all night!)

Hope everyone is feeling well xxxxxxxxxx

United Kingdom

Thursday, April 14th 2011, 9:06am

Hi here's hoping

That's just made me giggle.... My partner works nights so it's not on my mind but we have had a few moments but then stopped cos we want to wait for the scan and not sure when it's safe to do so! When u get pregnant natural u don't think about n don't always know u are at this stage! But god I wouldn't mind some fun haha

Sickness is ok so far today (touch wood) one think that is driving me mad tho is itchy skin, I'm getting heat lumps too but this is only at bed, I go bed freezing and wake up far too warm but it's cold I u get me! Don't know what to do about that!

Xx
Mary bigkiss

Thursday, April 14th 2011, 11:53am

Hey,

Well I have been to my first GP appointment. Other than congratulating me she didn't say anything else. They can't fit me in to see the MW until the 10th May. I will be almost 9 weeks then.

Just saw Prince Harry on the TV & remembered that he was my mystery caller during the night pmsl . I really am losing the plot!!

Thursday, April 14th 2011, 12:09pm

heres hoping- I kept having naughty lesbian dreams so u r not alone!! ;)
I will be 12 weeks tomorrow!!! woohoo!! on satyrday private scan- cant wait!!!!!
Mary82- I have to sit at work all time, I guess thats wht kills me, and also have got huuuuge boobs so that doesnt help my back....
Al.

Reg: Mar 8th 2011

Thursday, April 14th 2011, 12:29pm

Hi ladies

I have horrendous back pain too but I don't sit at work I was told its where everythings changing shape.

The sickness comes and goes in waves.

Memory loss for me as well its terrible.

Hope evryone else is well one more week till my scan. xfingers
high5 Hunniballoo :balloons:

United Kingdom

Thursday, April 14th 2011, 3:16pm

Hehe girls u are making my day I'm glad I'm not alone in all this ;-) xxx
Mary bigkiss

Spain United Kingdom

Children: 2 teenage sons 13 & 14 and my miracle twins Noha Martina & Oscar Noha born 7 wks early 11/10/11 RIP princess Noha <3

Friday, April 15th 2011, 1:25am

Hi ladies, just a quick post as im flying back home tomorrow and im shattered as i been to the hospital A&E and just got home, nothing to worry about, something very funny really :snigger: will explain more when im back home..

Today at 12 i had my 2nd scan, the 1st one was at my local hospital in ibiza when i was 6wks+3 and we see 1 beautifull heart beat and sac, todays scan was done in my clinic and OMG there was another sac and baby and heart beat behind the 1st one :) we have TWINS!!! OMG We got to hear both heart beats and it was amazing! We are still in shock as we were 1st told it was 1 in the last scan but now 2 :snigger:

Good night all xxx

IVFx3
My TWIN diary

United Kingdom

Friday, April 15th 2011, 5:58am

Congrats Kelly

I can't stop dreaming and thinking about twins everywhere I look it's twins! Getting scared for my scan lol bet u are over the moon!

Can't wait to hear ur story

Xxx
Mary bigkiss

Friday, April 15th 2011, 7:38am

Kelly- thats amazing!!!!! Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM 12 weeks today :) tomorrow have private scan and I am really nervous!!!!!!! Hope my baby is doing fine.....
Cant wait for your story!!!!! :)
xx
Al.

Reg: Dec 16th 2009

Saturday, April 16th 2011, 12:36pm

:congrats: kelly- that is great news -twins are a double joy!!

here's hoping- we have the same EC day (25th of March) and I am also due the 16th of December :flowers: - there are some nice calculators online (type due date calculator IVF) and it will be easy that can give you some more information. I have my first scan on Monday the 25th - they offered me the 21st but with the warning that it could be a wee bit early (think the scan was supposed to be on the 22nd but it is a bank holiday) and that there is a chance that they will not see much so one would have to come back the week after. i opted for monday than thinking better safe than sorry :pray: how do you feel?

mary- how are you? are you working? when is your scan?

i have no morning sickness or nausea but have cramps in lower back + the female region that comes and goes, soar boobs but not massively so, bleeding gums and metal taste in mouth but else ok. i am working away as normal which i think is good - else i would become far too obsessive.. :winking:

i send loads of :xxx3:
lurve

Hoppfull.

United Kingdom

Saturday, April 16th 2011, 3:14pm

Hi hoppfull

I'm feeling sick everyday, yesterday I was being sick from the min I woke up! Went to my doctors to ask for somethin to help and he just went 'NO' and 'oh I'm not sympathetic am i' I wanted to kick him where is hurt and say 'no neither am i'
I'm still working but not as much I want to get to 12 weeks then I will pick up more shifts! My scan is on Wednesday getting a little scared tho! I can't hide my belly it's out there already which is scaring me too.... My partner said to me today that I look months gone :-/ thanks I love you too lol!

Hope everyone else is ok xxx
Mary bigkiss

Spain United Kingdom

Saturday, April 16th 2011, 6:33pm

Hiya ladies :)

Hope everyone is well??? Sorry it has taken me a few days to reply, just been to tired to type loads after my mad 2 days in the UK...

I have posted in my diary the funny news of what happened to me!!!! lol

xxx

IVFx3
My TWIN diary

Saturday, April 16th 2011, 8:57pm

Hahahah Kelly thats really funny :) I hope dog was fine ;)
I have had my scan today, it confirmed that I already started week 13- woohoo! so wont be here for long....Buba is very VERY jumpy, her (I call it HER as I have the FEELING it will be girl!!!) HB is 154 :)
and he even managed to make 3 d photos and movie!!!!
Al. ex Olenjka has attached the following files:
  • AK12_6.JPG (110.89 kB - 15 times downloaded - latest: Apr 20th 2011, 2:27am)
  • AK12_3.JPG (80.59 kB - 13 times downloaded - latest: Apr 20th 2011, 2:24am)
Al.

Spain United Kingdom

Saturday, April 16th 2011, 9:03pm

Thats what the A&E doctor said hahahah I said the dog in now pregnant with triplets ahhahaha

Wow lovely pics hun, amazing :)
so ur 13 weeks now then?

IVFx3
My TWIN diary

Saturday, April 16th 2011, 9:27pm

I started week 13 def I thought Im 12 weeks 1 day, but the guy who made the scan says it might be 12 and 3....anyway to keep it easy I will keep it counting as it was- end of each week on Fridays...
:)
Al.

Reg: Jul 13th 2010

Saturday, April 16th 2011, 10:36pm

May I join you ladies here?

We got our BFP on the 8th April after FET. I wanted to wait till our OTD and us ringing the clinic and getting a scan date before coming on here. So we did and we have our scan on the 9th May....so excited. From the dates we did our ET etc I think our EDD is the 16th December...which I think a couple of others have that date too! Well I look forward to getting to know you lovely ladies over the coming months.....good luck to everyone!!

xx

Me - 30 PCOS
DP - 30 Oligoasthenoteratozoospermia

:heart: 2 beautiful Embies tranferred via FET on the 28th March :heart:

:heart: :BFP: :heart:

Sunday, April 17th 2011, 7:43am

:congrats: Hi there loved up, you have the same dates as me and here's hoping :rainbow: how do you feel? Which week will they scan you in?

Al - the photos look lovely, :weehee: can I ask a silly q: were you doing ivf and I'd fo, how come they did not know the exact dates?
:xxx3:
lurve

Hoppfull.

Sunday, April 17th 2011, 8:22am

WElcome here lovedup!
Hoppfull- I was doing ICSI yes, but judging by the date of EC and by the baby scans dates are different!! Baby seems to be slightly bigger than they thought, as I was told it depends how many cells the embryo had and how quick it was dividing, but I am reall stupid with that!! anyway the dates dont vary much just between 29/10 and 31/10!!
Al.

United Kingdom

Sunday, April 17th 2011, 12:45pm

Welcome lovedup

Well I'm not having a good time at the moment, I've tried everything to stop the feeling of wanting to sick! It's making me feel weak! Going to ask the clinic on Wednesday when I go for a scan if there is anything I can have cos the doctor the other day was useless

How is everyone else?
Mary bigkiss

Sunday, April 17th 2011, 5:15pm

Im afraid Mary there is not much you can do, really!! I have had horrible nausea from the start and although I finished 12 week I still get sick!!! What helps me now its to eat often very little and peppermint tea. I also use wristbands. Thats pretty much it...Just bare in mind- the more sick you are the better the baby is (or babies!!)
Al.

Sunday, April 17th 2011, 6:43pm

oh- that makes sense Al- a good thing with a big baby :thumbsup:

where are you living kelly, in spain? have you had treatments there or here? hope you feel good.

hope you feel better soon mary xfingers

lurve

Hoppfull.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "hoppfull" (Apr 17th 2011, 6:46pm)

United Kingdom

Sunday, April 17th 2011, 7:04pm

Thanks Al.ex

I've been trying all! The only thing that isn't makin me feel sick is fruit I know fruit is good for u but I can't just live on fruit! I really hope it passes at 4 months! I've never had it before and I have three children (I know all pregnancies are different) so it's hard to get used to I guess, but saying that don't think u can!

3 days to go for scan
Mary bigkiss

Spain United Kingdom

Sunday, April 17th 2011, 7:59pm

Welcome loved up and congratulations on ur bfp :) xxx

Mary ginger biscuits hun, it works for me as everyone told me to have 2 in the morning 2 in the afternoon and 2 in the evening, it does really help :)

Hoppful i live in Ibiza but i had my IVF in London as it was better for me because they dont offer egg share in Spain, im not Spanish tho, only lived her for 7 years :)

IVFx3
My TWIN diary

United Kingdom

Sunday, April 17th 2011, 8:07pm

Hi Kelly

I've been having them and it's not help but I've not had them like that in twos so will give that a go so feel so weak! Feel sorry for my DF cos I'm not up to much at the moment

Xx
Mary bigkiss

Spain United Kingdom

Sunday, April 17th 2011, 8:31pm

awe u poor thing, well give them a go im sure they might help a little :)

I have been having some really naughty dreams lately hahahaha i think its because we havent [zx084] since 3 days before EC pmsl that was 5th March......... I have banned it until im at least 14 weeks gone pmsl

IVFx3
My TWIN diary

United Kingdom

Sunday, April 17th 2011, 9:07pm

I will do!

Well me and my DF got a bit naughty yesterday and it hurt cos it had been over a month! So now he can wait cos that on top of ms is not good lol xx
Mary bigkiss

Spain United Kingdom

Sunday, April 17th 2011, 9:14pm

lol well im not risking any bedroom fun as im too scared to do it incase something happens to my babies!!! Just not worth the risk lol thats my decision tho, i dont think it will halm the pregnancy but im not chancing it... theres plenty of time in my life for sex :) so he can wait heehee

IVFx3
My TWIN diary

United Kingdom

Sunday, April 17th 2011, 9:38pm

Lol I don't blame u! We didn't fully do it! I was to scared (it didn't go all the way in lol) but what did it hurt! I felt like I'd closed up lol xx
Mary bigkiss

Spain United Kingdom

Sunday, April 17th 2011, 9:46pm

pmsl pmsl ur so funny mary :) well im sure i can say im now a virgin again pmsl

IVFx3
My TWIN diary

United Kingdom

Sunday, April 17th 2011, 9:57pm

Haha.... Well I ain't a virgin Mary! Well if i leave it long Enough I could be a born again virgin haha
Mary bigkiss

Monday, April 18th 2011, 8:39am

Mary- eat fruit if thats help and yes you can live on them :) My previous pregnancy was nothing, this time I am really poor. For me ginger made it worse! Oh thats all u can do see what works!
As for sex...We were banned until 1st scan, than we tried after midwife app and it was horrible, but since the end of week 12....I AM THINKING ONLY ABOUT IT!!! I even wake up my DH for that!!!! LOL
Al.

United Kingdom

Monday, April 18th 2011, 9:06am

Lol..... What we like!

I read on a website that some pregnant women want cold foods (like fruit) because it's got less smells! It's so true for me cos every time something hot comes infront of me I want to be sick! I even said that to my DF yesterday and I read it this morning! Very weird!!!
Ginger isn't helping me either! I'm sat here really hungry but the thought of having somethin to eat is making me feel worse don't know what to do xx
Mary bigkiss

Monday, April 18th 2011, 9:16am

Im afraid every GP will say- nothing. wait. I was off work for nearly 2 months I was so poorly!!!!! Now I am always hungry but ....I still get sick. at least I can eat everything. I CANT STAND smells of toileters!! I hate smell of soap, deo, toothpaste....NIGHTMARE!!!
Al.

United Kingdom

Monday, April 18th 2011, 9:22am

It's weird what pregnancy does to u! I didn't get none of this on my other children! Apart from once when I was 8 months gone on my son I smelt some burnt toast and it made me vomit! I know all pregnancies are different but this is totally different to what I've experienced before!
Going out for a meal is a no no now, I really dont know how I'm going to cope next week for the wedding with all the smells of hot food
Mary bigkiss

United Kingdom

Reg: Nov 14th 2010

Children: one on the way !

Monday, April 18th 2011, 11:28am

Hi Ladies !

Sounds like the sickness has kicked in good and proper ! Nothing helped with me and I tried it all ! , I'm 12 and a half weeks and its starting to subside a little . Just see it as a good sign and your little one is letting you know they are there.

Lovedup fantastic to have you here a fellow successful FET'er !

Hope you are all enjoying the sunshine

Scan tomorrow !!

Clairerio

Me 36, DH 38,
TTC 5 years
1 cycle ICSI - chemical pregnancy
& 1 frozen Blastacyst
FET Feb 2011- One perfect seen 8th March

Monday, April 18th 2011, 4:59pm

living on ibiza sounds amazing :cheeers:

i am also on sex strike till 12 weeks and my hubs is NOT happy about that though he agrees :party:

i have few signs but am cramping on and off which feels a bit unsettling... trying to stay calm and positive though. can't wait to have the scan next monday :pray:

lurve

Hoppfull.

Spain United Kingdom

Monday, April 18th 2011, 5:27pm

hoppful i also had cramping which was very scary but i think its normal as ur uterus is stretching, i still get the odd cramp every now and then...

Does anyone have scans tomorrow? x

IVFx3
My TWIN diary

Monday, April 18th 2011, 5:45pm

:thanx: kelly - that is very comforting. i have heard that lots of fluids, less salt and lots of rest should help.. i'll try it :rainbow:
lurve

Hoppfull.

KJ27

Ace

Reg: Mar 26th 2010

Monday, April 18th 2011, 6:32pm

Hi all,

Yes I have my scan tomorrow, can't wait although a little bit nervous, I will be 12 weeks and 4 days, can't wait to see bubba.

Sorry to those that are feeling sick but just to put those minds at rest who are not been sick it is not a sign that baby is doing well or not, its just symptoms, different for everyone.

Look forward to hopefully updating with good news tomorrow, fingers crossed.

KJ

United Kingdom

Reg: Jul 2nd 2009

Children: Beautiful Jessica Mae x Holly and Elliot!

Tuesday, April 19th 2011, 7:44am

Good luck today KJ!
3 X ICSI
Jessica Mae Duffety born sleeping on 9 January 2011 (21+2) - TS and HLHS
Holly and Elliot Duffety born on 16 October 2011 (25+6)
Natural Surprise - Matthew Evan Duffety born sleeping on 11 October 2013 (15+5)

Tuesday, April 19th 2011, 7:49am

Hey Ladies..... IM BACK!!!!

We have been away for the weekend again. The weather has been amazing :0)

Hi Lovedup & Hoppfull- WOW we all have the same EDD!!! I'm so excited already

Kelly-congratulations on your twinnies- your bump looks perfect :0) LOL at your saucy dreams! I have been having them since I started the progesterone. I'm not abstaining though. Clinic said it was safe 5 days post transfer... I made it to 6!!!!

Mary - I'm sorry your still feeling sick.. Me too. Just ride with it hun. It doesn't last forever.

Sorry if I have missed anyone, in a bit of a rush . I have another little girl coming to stay with us this morning. She's 3 going on 13. I met her last week , she's a right little madam. I have a feeling I'm gonna have my hands full.

AFM- I too have the sickness but I will cherish every minute as I didn't ever think I would get to feel these symptoms again. On the upside my boobies are huge!

Love to all , I will check back in when I have 5 mins ;0) xxxxxx

Tuesday, April 19th 2011, 10:10am

:goodluck: KJ let us know how it goes?

lurve

Hoppfull.

Spain United Kingdom

Tuesday, April 19th 2011, 10:48am

Morning ladies :)

Good luck with your scan today KJ, im sure bubba will be just fine x

Heres hoping, i bet ur gonna have ur hands full with a little 3 year old :) awwwe its such a lovely thing what u do :) When is ur scan hun? Yeah did u see my bump on fb? haha it's massive isnt it? LOL God knows how big im gonna get LOL

How is everyone else today???

AFM, well i couldnt get out of bed this morning, i really struggled!!! DF got up and took the boys to school and let me stay in bed! Im feeling so tired all the time, i just hope it passes, i dont know how im gonna cope with the 40 degree heat coming soon!!! lol

IVFx3
My TWIN diary

aly48

Reg: May 26th 2010

Tuesday, April 19th 2011, 11:06am

Hi ladies.

I've been a bit anxious about joining here since my BFP as I can't help but feel like I'm jinxing myself. To say I'm a little on edge and over cautious is an understatement.

I don't know if anyones been the same but I haven't been able to relax since my BFP. My husband tells me I've just got to calm down and enjoy it but its easier said than done.

Since my BFP I've had lots of back ache and cramps which constantly have me on knicker watch.I've also had this wierd ache in my hips too when the back ache starts. I've had a little nausea but no sickness and my boobs don't hurt but I think they're fuller. I'm only 4weeks +5 but I'm desperate for some signs so I can start to relax. It seems like ages to my scan, 3 weeks today. I don't know how I'm going to last that long.

Hope everyones ok and enjoying their pregnancies. Oh and to all the ladies having scans today, enjoy seeing your little angels.

Aly

XX

1st IVF- NOV/DEC 2010 :BFN. 1st FET March/April 2011 :BFP:
1 beautiful [zx076] seen. Its a :girl: due 21st December
April 2013- BFP natural shock pregnancy. Miscarried at 5 weeks 6 days
Jan 2014- BFP natural pregnancy. Another princess due Oct 16th 2014

MY DIARY

Spain United Kingdom

Tuesday, April 19th 2011, 11:21am

Welcome Aly and congratulations on ur BFP :) Listen to what ur DH says and try to relax, im sure everything will be ok! I had cramps, back ach and everything also but i think its just normal to have this. It says on ur ticker that ur 4weeks +6 hun? :) Looks like ur further then u thought :) xxx

IVFx3
My TWIN diary

aly48

Reg: May 26th 2010

Tuesday, April 19th 2011, 11:24am

Hi Kel1980

Yes I'm 4 weeks + 6 lol, well thats good one day further along. Wow my memory is rubbish.

Thanks for the advice honey, I'm trying really hard to relax but I've always suffered badly with anxiety.

Congratulations on your BFP and your twins.

XX

1st IVF- NOV/DEC 2010 :BFN. 1st FET March/April 2011 :BFP:
1 beautiful [zx076] seen. Its a :girl: due 21st December
April 2013- BFP natural shock pregnancy. Miscarried at 5 weeks 6 days
Jan 2014- BFP natural pregnancy. Another princess due Oct 16th 2014

MY DIARY

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE