You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

United Kingdom

Reg: Aug 1st 2010

Children: 1st ICSI - Perfect baby boy born 2011, 2nd ICSI - BFN

Saturday, April 2nd 2011, 8:28pm

Good luck Emma, sounds like it could be any day now xxxx

Reg: Jun 12th 2009

Saturday, April 2nd 2011, 9:18pm

Fee - we do have the same due date :-) although I'm pretty sure my lo will be here in a couple of weeks as my bp is still playing up and I have horrible headaches a lot of the time. Now this breech thing is here too I'm getting to the point where I just want her born :-)

Going to the breech clinc on tues to see about ecv but I have reservations as I don't think it will work and will be horrible for her. I will keep an open mind but the flip side is a section and I'm not keen on that either. I guess she will decide for us.

Shelley - welcome to the 3rd tri !!!

Hope everyone else is well
Balanced translocation (me), 4 x miscarriages, PDG Jan 10 - BFN (no normal embryos), Aug 10 DE IVF - USA, very cautious BFP :)

Reg: Aug 12th 2010

What's Up?
(",)

Saturday, April 2nd 2011, 10:13pm

Hi everyone. Thought it was only polite to stop lurking and actually show my face seeing as I'm 31 weeks and there's no denying that I'm in the third tri now.

What with all the lovely announcements about new arrivals and the chat about getting prepared for meeting LO's, it really sounds as if this is the business end!

I'm still working, trying to get all my jobs done so I can have a couple of weeks off, or at least be able to take it easy. I'm not grumbling one bit, I've been really lucky with an uneventful pregnancy...so far.

All you ladies who are waiting for any day now...I hope its at least bearable x
Scoffs - fingers crossed for the breech clinic this week
Aug/Sept 2010 ICSI :BFP: :girl:

United Kingdom

Reg: Apr 25th 2010

Sunday, April 3rd 2011, 1:37am

Ooo Emma, sounds promising! That's exactly what I had the night before labour started! X

bab21 Due 07/03/11

So excited!! Scans at 4, 6, 8, 12, 20 and awaiting private 4D at 28wks, Growth scan & Placenta position at 32 weeks...pls move so I can have my homebirth!

Bells

ADMINISTRATOR

United Kingdom

Monday, April 4th 2011, 1:05am

Ladies

As you know, we have always had a list of every baby born in the FZ Babies thread HERE. We encourage everyone to post an entirely new thread in the Birth Announcement Section HERE so that your old cycle buddies and other members can see your happy news without having to trawl through the trimester threads (this can be painful for some members, even when they're specifically looking for your news). This also ensures that your birth gets included in the FZ Babies thread which remains at the top of the forum.

We also have a WHEN ARE YOU DUE thread HERE which Polly Pocket keeps up to date.

Hopefully these threads will save from having to repeat the information within this thread.

suki

Ace

Reg: Apr 11th 2008

Wednesday, April 6th 2011, 1:14pm

Thought I'd pop in as I'm officially third tri now, feels like the time is flying by..... I've got my first hypnobirthing session next week as I wan't to be more in control (hopefully) than last time. Anyone else doing or has done this before?

nat :BFP: Feb 2008 mc 7wks

IVF April 08 :BFP:
FET April 2010 :BFN:
IVF July 2010 - ET postponed
FET Sept 2010 :BFP:

What's Up?
(",)

Wednesday, April 6th 2011, 11:18pm

Hi Suki. Hypnobirthing sounds really interesting...I'd love to know how you get on. I've had a look on YouTube for hypnobirthing but all I've found are home videos of people giving birth who say they are doing hypnobirthing. Not exactly very helpful.

It rather quiet in here...are most 3rd tri folk here near the end of their pregnancies?

United Kingdom

Thursday, April 7th 2011, 10:25am

Hi all,

Glad to see Suki and Chilli in here now.

Hope all is well for everyone.

Is anyone else feeling really down at the moment? I feel so guilty for feeling this way but I just keep wanting to cry all the time! I cant get comfortable of an evening and my carpal tunnel syndrome is slowly getting worse and now my arm is really REALLY achey. DH said last night that when I feel down I should think back to last year and how upsetting it was when, every month, I was getting a period and our dream of having children felt so far away. I can totally understand what his saying and I do feel so grateful to be where we are and to feel my little man moving around in there but i just feel so down. I'm finding it hard to shake it off and am worried that i'll fall into pre-natal depression.

Has anyone else had experience of this?

Caz

Ace

Reg: Aug 17th 2008

Children: 2 perfect boys, Thomas & James

Thursday, April 7th 2011, 5:00pm

Hi Shelley, I get some days like that. On Monday Thomas was being such a terror and every time I tried to tell him off or say no I thought I was going to burst into tears. I'm sure it's tiredness (and hormones of course) that mean our emotions are volatile, especially if you're in pain it must be tricky to sleep. Easier said than done but try to make time for some relaxing, maybe a bit of indulgence like a massage or hair cut or something would help (always does for me!!)?
IVF/ICSI Aug 08 :BFP: - Thomas born 26/04/09 baby2
FET Aug 10 :BFP: - James born 18/04/11 baby7

suki

Ace

Thursday, April 7th 2011, 10:34pm

Shelley, I was like that last week, really emotional and weepy but think I was just shattered and hormonal as caz said. This week I'm just shattered and bad tempered! I'm sure you are already but I'm going to ask anyway, are you wearing a wrist splint? Its horrible that you're in pain, if you stay feeling so low, why not have a chat with your mw so they could maybe see you more often, just in case? Maybe once you're off on mat leave too, things will be better. When I was expcting DD I went for massages and pedicures and did lots of things for relaxation. This time I have no chance as no-one to help with DD and DH works quite often at the weekend, so I can't escape. My roots are shocking......

Chilli, I'll let you know how it goes, I was a bit scepetical but feel panicky about not being in control again so thought I'd tackle my anxiety by at least doing something about it.

I think all the other third tri ladies except for Caz must be busy popping just now!

Friday, April 8th 2011, 4:36am

I'm an emotional wreck as well if that makes you feel any better :-)

I just want this baby out safe and sound now. I never thought I'd say this as I've been longing to get (and stay) pregnant for so many years now but I am sick of it. I threw a wobbly at the hospital yesterday as I'm so so fed up with going there all the time and they have agreed to step down the intensity of checking up on me ( which I was very glad about) but now I'm concerned that it is too little so they can't win really. I'm a nightmare it seems .

Hope everyone's well

S xx
Balanced translocation (me), 4 x miscarriages, PDG Jan 10 - BFN (no normal embryos), Aug 10 DE IVF - USA, very cautious BFP :)

United Kingdom

Friday, April 8th 2011, 3:45pm

Hi all,

Thank you so much for your replies, I feel so much better knowing im not going insane! :scream:

Caz - I think its hormones! I had a treatment the other day, trying to pamper myself and relax, but the lady (who obviously knows what she's doing) did a bit of a belly massage and it felt really weird and so made me feel really uncomfortable so it was a little spoilt :tear: I do want to book up a pedicure of something for my feet to try to relive the fluid retention.

Suki - I dont wear a wrist splint at the moment, do you think it would help?

Scoffs - Ditto - I feel exactly the same! I love that i'm pregnant and am amazed that it has happened for us but I just want him to be here now!! Hopefully the next 9 weeks will fly by xxxx

Take care all xx

I'm off Monday and Friday next week so I think a treat is in order.... :)

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Shelley10" (Apr 8th 2011, 3:49pm)

Reg: Apr 27th 2010

Children: one boy (naturally concived, somehow!!!) One on the way!! yehh

Friday, April 8th 2011, 7:32pm

hey girls should i be over here now??? im 22 weeks

and had my scan bab21 my little boy is soooooo excited and so are we all xxxx

hope all is well with everyone
TTC 4years for 2nd

ME 27 DH 38 me

DH very low [zx151] 11 counted in total :(

1st ICSI nov 2010 :BFP: 1 [zx076] seen at 8 weeks, 12 weeks, 22 weeks, 32 weeks, 36 weeks

bab21

ICSI diary xx

Caz

Ace

Saturday, April 9th 2011, 8:25am

Hi All,

Suki - I so know what you mean about the difference to mat leave with DS1 running around! I'm knackered - wish I'd stayed at work a bit longer!! Although he still goes to nursery on Wednesdays so those are my indulgence days when I do things like haircuts - I looked like a scarecrow until last week!

Shelley - I hated anyone touching my belly too, felt so odd. Tend to ask them not to now. Pedicure a good idea I think. If I last until Weds I might book one for myself this week.

Scoffs - me too on the fed up front, 10 days until my induction and counting. Last time they had me in almost every week because of the GD and this time I've refused. I manage it well and am otherwise healthy so no need to be prodded so often (or pay the hideous hospital parking costs every week!).

AFM - I've stopped thinking he's coming early, prob cos not long left. Beginning to get excited and nervous.

Lots of Love to All (and welcome Mum82 - congrats on the scan).
Caz
xx

United Kingdom

Reg: Apr 25th 2010

Saturday, April 9th 2011, 7:31pm

Hey ladies,

Just thought I'd pop in to see how your all doing?!

Suki - I was a hypnobirthing mum ! My birth stories on here if your interested.

Whereabouts is your practionner based? You may come across me and my hubby as we were filmed for a hypnobirthing DVD last wed eve and I'm in a magazine article regarding hypnobirthing (trend).

Loved my birth experience and strongly recommend hypnobirthing - let me know if u need any help with it!

Everyone else - if your interested I'm going to upload some pics of Eliza Juliet to my profile.

Love to all xx xx

bab21 Due 07/03/11

So excited!! Scans at 4, 6, 8, 12, 20 and awaiting private 4D at 28wks, Growth scan & Placenta position at 32 weeks...pls move so I can have my homebirth!

Monday, April 11th 2011, 10:37am

Oooh Caz 7 days. So exciting. Now I'm 37 weeks and my baby is a giant (last scan 35 weeks and 6lb10) I just want her out. Struggling to get info out of anyone on the impact of high bp on the actual birth. I am hoping that it has zero impact as I'm sick of being checked all the time although on the flip side it is good as I know they are being cautious and it is only this week that it seems the drugs I'm taking are actually the right dose and keeping my bp within normal range for most of the time.

I'm pretty frustrated withy midwife tho as where i live there are 4 hospitals to give birth in and she only has information on one of them. So any slight concerns I have she's 'oh you'd better check with Oxford' it is so annoying. She doesn't seem willing to do anything other than the bare minimum when i see her and half of the time she seems like she's away with the fairies. She's lost blood results etc. I just wanted to talk through my birth plan with her but she is so busy this is not going to happen. There is a real disconnect between the hospital and the midwives where I live - they do not communicate at all. As I am under consultant care at the hosp there isn't any one to talk to there either as every appointment is with a consultant who is just interested in my PIH. Sigh.

Been having lots of BH and a periodic type pains so I hope my LO is getting ready to come out now she's the right way up. My feet and legs are like a grannys - so swollen and it doesn't go overnight or if i keep them up. I have a fat face as well so I'm gonna call midwife and get her to check BP.

Hope all is well with everyone :)

Reg: Jun 11th 2010

Children: no.

Monday, April 11th 2011, 12:57pm

Wow loads been going on on here.

Tiggs, becky and mrs harper, :congrats: on your new arrivals. Such wonderful news.

Jayxx
TTC 3years
Icsi ET 24th June-2 embies back (1 frozen)
7th July :BFP:
19th Oct scan- A baby girl and a baby boy [zx076] [zx076]
Ethan Craig and Kiera Christine Jarvis born 1st march 2011.
Jayxx

Monday, April 11th 2011, 3:38pm

Hi everyone

Baby Kai was born on the 5th April at 10pm, birth went very well and he weighed 7lb 3.5oz. He's absolutely gorgeous and we are besotted with him.

xx
ICSI 07/10:BFP: bab11
FET 02/13:BFP:mc
FET 07/13:BFP:mc
ICSI 06/14:BFP: bab10
thanks Liverpool womens for 2 beautiful children!

Caz

Ace

Monday, April 11th 2011, 4:20pm

Congratulations Emma - lovely news.

United Kingdom

Tuesday, April 12th 2011, 10:54am

Congratulations Emma - He looks gorgeous xxx

Tuesday, April 12th 2011, 12:44pm

Hi all, thought I would come say Hi to everyone. I am 31 wks pregnant with ID twins. I am having C-section at 36 weeks.

My babies are approx 4lb each at the mo so I am carrying as if full term singletone. So as you can imagine I am flippin shattered and not sleeping etc, etc, but I won't moan on lol.

Roll on 19th May - I am so desperate to see my babies, it still doesn't feel real that I have 2 babies in my tummy. I don't think it will be real until they are here and I can see them both laid side by side. How amazing :biggrin:

Things are getting difficult now, driving is probably something I think I need to consider stopping now. I have GD, terrible back pain and can't find any position to actually sleep in. But on the plus side I don't have the oedema or carpel tunnel syndrome that I had with my 1st pregnancy, that was a killer.

Still 5 weeks to go, it can't come soon enough I just want to see my babies bab15 bab15

United Kingdom

Reg: Jan 24th 2010

Children: 1 gorgeous little boy!

Wednesday, April 13th 2011, 8:57am

Hi all,

Can I join you? I'm just over 28 weeks now which I think means I'm in the 29th week and 3rd tri! Can't believe it!

Wow - Lady Luck. They are big twins! That's fantastic! I have a tiny bump (with one) for 28 weeks so could do with some tips on what your secret is! ;) Just posted my first picture of bump on my profile and will try to get some better ones when DH is around so that the camera is not so wobbly!

Mrs Harper and Suki - I'd love to know more about how you're getting on with hypnobirthing. There's a course running near me but I'm umming and ahhing about it. £265 on top of the £200 we're already paying for NCT - feels like lots of cash that I could put towards a pushchair/some furniture etc. Any thoughts/recommendations much appreciated!

Harry x
Me:36 DH:36
3 IUIs - Jan, Mar, Jun 2010 - BFN
1st IVF Oct 10 - BFP. Please stay sticky!

7 week scan - 1 heartbeat seen!
9 week scan - little hands and feet!!!
12 week scan - all on track! :thumbsup:
21 week scan - :boy:

Caz

Ace

Wednesday, April 13th 2011, 10:52am

Welcome Harry & LL, good to see you guys in the 3rd tri.

Re hypnobirthing, I have a CD that I downloaded onto my iPod and it certainly helps me relax and was a lot less than a course. Not sure it'll do much during labour but I know it helps when they're prodding about with my cervix (sorry tmi), getting pessaries in etc for induction as I used it last time too. Would love to hear the stories of ladies doing it properly though.

AFM - was originally due to be induced yesterday but my sugars have been much better this time and I haven't needed insulin so I've been granted another week. Still can't wait but getting a little nervous now. I had such an easy time of it last time I can't help but think I'm due a nightmare xfingers

What's Up?
(",)

Wednesday, April 13th 2011, 11:40am

Congratulations Emma and welcome to Baby Kai

Hi Harry! Nice to see you here! I've had similar thoughts about the amount of money it costs for NCT classes and hypnobirthing classes, especially as I'm not eligible for the soon-to-be-history Health in Pregnancy grant. On one hand, I've heard fabulous things about them but on the other, its almost £500, and we've not finished buying baby essentials yet. It just may not be financially possible.

Hi LadyLuck! Its not long to go until your section. You're the third person in as many days who I've heard say how they had twins who were the size of singleton babies.

Hi Mum82! Ooh! A baby girl! Did you have any guesses or bets with DH about the gender? We're not finding out, but I think boy and DH thinks girl. Watch this space...

Scoffs - I had a giggle when you said about "granny legs". I felt about 98 years old at the weekend. DH and I went out for a bit of a walk when the weather was nice. I was huffing and puffing up a slight incline, and my feet and hands swelled up in the heat. I was wearing my super comfy Scholls too, so I was both looking and acting the part. Good to hear about your BP meds working. Not good about your midwife losing blood results though, not at all. It's a good job that FZ'ers are proactive, otherwise we'd be sat in the dark about aspects of our care. I wonder how many women there are who AREN'T getting the advice they need and don't know how to go about getting it either.

Caz - I hope it goes as smoothly as last time...fingers crossed for you.

Suki, Shelly and Mrs Harper - hi ladies!

AFM - I've just had a visit from the Health Visitor. It was just a quick visit to introduce herself. The next time she visits will be after the baby is born. Still feels rather surreal saying "when", as I'm still on the cautious side and still feel like adding "if everything goes OK" on the end of any sentence. I think that's normal though, to just want to see baby safe and well.

Anyway, the Health Visitor asked if I had any thoughts about how I'd like to feed to the baby and I said I'd be giving breastfeeding a go. She was very surprised and said "we don't get many breastfeeding, the numbers are very low". Did anyone watch the "Is Breast best" programme on BBC3 last night? I did, really enjoyed it.

suki

Ace

Wednesday, April 13th 2011, 9:23pm

Hi everyone!
welcome Harry!
Chillimint, I didn't do NCT classes last time (my husband refused point blank to go even though I wanted to ....) I just did the antenatal classes provided by the midwives. They were totally pointless as the things I wanted advice on, like breathing and positions in labour etc, they just didn't cover as the physios used to do that bit but had withdrawn their services! I'd find out what your local classes are like, my mate got great advice and support from her local class, totally diferent set up to mine, so it just seems to be luck as to how good they are.

Harry, I've got my first hypnobirthing session this friday so I'll let you know what we cover. The midwife doing it knows me from before and has halved the price and sessions as she felt that as a nurse and also having experienced labour before I didn't need to do the whole thing, its still costing £175 though! :faint: I'd like to see if I can manage without an epidural this time. A friend who is an anaestheist has told me about a remifentanyl patient controlled analgesia ( drug in machine, press button when sore ) apparently its really good as the drug and new machines work faster and you can stay fairly mobile, so I'm going to ask about it at my next hospital appointment.Has anyone heard about this for labour? the same friend was involved in a research project on a labour ward and said the women loved it and the results bore out their opinions. Anyway I've rabbited on quite enough. Off for an early night as tiddler wakes at 5.30 ish every morning and starts trampolining.... and tomorrow I'm taking my DD to a farm to feed orphan lambs ( think I'm way more excited than my 2 yr old!).
Hope everyone is good. xxx

Chillimint, I laughed at your midwifes comment on BF-ing. At my booking appointment at a clinic not in my area ( to fit me in) the midwife was delighted that I'd BF before, intended to again, was a non-smoker, off alcohol since before the IVF and wasn't morbidly obese, she said I'd made her day! I missed the breast is best programme, was it good? Its a totally personal choice, its really hard work to begin with, but I did end up enjoying the experience and it makes holidays easier! we flew abroad, went camping in the uk, all no bother with your trusty baps! I'm just hoping I can do it again, as you just never know.

Wednesday, April 13th 2011, 11:28pm

Welcome all the newbies to this tri- it's an exciting one:-)

Loving all the birthing and breastfeeding chat it's nice to have a busy thread as it was getting quiet in here.

Back in hosp again as bp just won't stay normal. Last week it was ace and nicely within the limits. This week shot up agaIn, no wonder my feet are the like an elephants leg. Hope will get out of here tomorrow.

hope everyone else is good xxx

What's Up?
(",)

Thursday, April 14th 2011, 4:31pm

Scoffs - Hope you're out of hospital now. Did you manage to find out what the impact of a high BP is on birth?

Suki - here we all are, doing our best to stay in tip top condition, sleeping in the right positions, eating the right foods and it turns out that its more common NOT to! The BF programme was definitely trying to promote BF, at least among younger mums. It was such a shame that the young mums that they showed took their cues from celeb magazines, which are all about style and fashion, and there really was the strong perception among them that boobies were for boys to look at.

Caz - I never thought of getting a CD, that's a good idea. Thanks!

AFM - Nothing to new to report so I suppose I'd better go get some work done.

Take care everyone x

United Kingdom

Thursday, April 14th 2011, 6:08pm

Chilli - thats a shame about the BF-ing programme. I definitely want to try it and hope that i'm able to do it to bond with my little man and also to help my body recover from giving birth.

Are any of you doing birthing / relaxation classes?

I've started both and they are not what i thought they would be - oh well.
The one thing i have worked out though is that I definitely want a gym ball!

AFM - only 6 working days left at work now, am counting them down!! DH is off to the gadget show tomorrow in birmingham, shame I couldnt go but it just would be silly as I cant walk for long and am not supposed to do long car journeys so best I stay home and he takes a friend. I'm staying in tomorrow while we have our bedroom plastered, fun!!
I've taken a pic of my bump this afternoon, it looks smaller than it feels in a pic! At my MW appointment yesterday, little fella was still head up, feet down, lets hope he has a move around soon.

Take care all xxxx

Caz

Ace

Thursday, April 14th 2011, 6:30pm

Hi everyone, I had my last appt at the hosp today and am all booked in for inductionon Tuesday, yikes!! They say he measured 7lb10 today so I hope they're slightly over estimating. Can't believe this time next week I'll have 2 boys causing mayhem (3 if you count dh). Exciting.

United Kingdom

Thursday, April 14th 2011, 7:29pm

Wow, how exciting Caz!! Cant wait to hear about your new little addition xx Good luck xx

What's Up?
(",)

Thursday, April 14th 2011, 7:51pm

Shelley - the BBC iPlayer is still showing it. Have a search for "Is Breast best? Cherry Healey investigates". I've got some antenatal classes booked at the local hospital but I really don't know what they cover.

Caz - wow! Tuesday! He'll be here in no time at all! bab13

Reg: Sep 13th 2009

Thursday, April 14th 2011, 9:31pm

Hi Ladies,

Not been on for ages, so much has happened. It's so exciting on here. Caz (my twin) looks like you're going to beat me if you are induced next Tuesday, I am quite jealous as am beginning to feel quite uncomfortable now and am really ready to meet my little wriggler, oh well I will continue bouncing on my swiss ball and drinking raspberry leaf tea. Scoffs I hope your BP comes down. Love to everyone else and your bumps xxx
4 MC - High NKC, DQ A Match
3rd IVF - Immune protocol - baby born April 2011
Jan 2012- Shock natural BFP - due 4th Oct

Caz

Ace

Thursday, April 14th 2011, 10:43pm

Know what you mean twin lottie! I'm eating pineapple and walking miles to try and jiggle him out. Just uncomfy now and ready to meet him! Glad he's going to come a few days early though as 26th is ds1's birthday and I don't think he'd enjoy sharing!!

Feefo

Reg: Mar 9th 2009

Children: not yet but i will do sooner than later

Friday, April 15th 2011, 11:37am

Hey Ladies

Welcome to everyone that has just joined the third trimester. Congrats cat on getting started o Tuesday wish it was me too lol xx How you feeling? i am due 5 days after you and lottie and just wish it would hurry up and happen now ready to find out the sex and meet my new arrival xx i am on the walking the dog and the pineapple now too.

scoffs sorry to hear your bp still not getting any better, you must be fed up not to worry we do not have long to go is what i keep telling myself!!! i was at the midwife and baby is sitting nicely bp fine etc so she said i could go any time now and on the next visit which is a week on thursday i will get a day to be induced as they says they will not allow me to go over 40 + 7which is good. i do however have really loose bowel movements recently so i know that can be a sign sorry if tmi!!

Suki that new drug sounds quite good wonder if they do it where i live doubt it though as they have not mentioned it at the ante natel classes xx

I hope everyone is well im just waiting now, speak to you all soon

Fee

xx

Reg: Feb 9th 2010

Children: One beautiful son

Friday, April 15th 2011, 2:25pm

Hi ladies and bumps...

Just wishing you all the best with you labour and deliverys....And goodluck with Mothering when your gorgeous bubbas arrive

:) xXx

MY DIARY

Friday, April 15th 2011, 6:40pm

Wow - it's getting busy in here - lovely :-)

Looks like there will be lots of babies soon. Eeeek so exciting :-)

I am still in hosp and my bp meds have been significantly increased and it seems to be working but since I'm on quite a hefty dose and I am suffering with other high bp related stuff they have decided to induce me on Sunday. Scary but exciting :-) So I will get to meet my littl lady next week - omg

Hope everyone else is good and bps are all nice and low!!!

S xxx

Caz

Ace

Friday, April 15th 2011, 7:18pm

Does anyone know if a show can be just brown blood - not really mucusy? Felt a bit of a surge down below earlier and when I checked there was brown blood in pants and when I wiped. No more since and phones hosp who said it might be start of show?

Good luck Sunday Scoffs.

United Kingdom

Friday, April 15th 2011, 7:29pm

Oh my god Caz!! I was told it could be brown so maybe it is xxxxx Take care x

Friday, April 15th 2011, 10:10pm

Keep us posted Caz !!!

Reg: Feb 9th 2010

Children: One beautiful son

Saturday, April 16th 2011, 12:05am

Caz..
Your bubba will defo be here soon, so hope you got your bags ready.! My show was also brown though was abit like jelly but I had a bit then abit more abit later....
Goodluck & safe delivery
xxx

MY DIARY

Caz

Ace

Saturday, April 16th 2011, 9:05am

Nothing more since yesterday. Think maybe just him moving down a bit further. He's very quiet this morning though.

Caz

Ace

Saturday, April 16th 2011, 10:56am

OK - so just had rest of show - grim!!

I didn't have first stage labour last time so no idea what to expect now, hopefully not just burst waters and the need to push straight away like with DS1 as I'm taking him to a birthday party this afternoon!!

United Kingdom

Reg: Jan 24th 2010

Children: 1 gorgeous little boy!

Saturday, April 16th 2011, 3:14pm

Wow Caz - that's so exciting! Your little one clearly decided he wasn't going to wait around for them to induce you! Lots and lots of luck, can't wait to hear your news!

This has got to be the best thread to be on as there'll be news about new arrivals all the time - think I'm going to get more excited each time! ;)

AFM, saw the midwife yesterday for a 28 week appointment and have recently been transferred back from consultant-led to midwife-led care. She was absolutely brilliant! Bubbly, friendly but no nonsense/practical. Completely supportive of my wanting to at least try a home birth and promptly booked me in for my next ante-natal at 32 weeks at home so they can assess the space/access etc. AND she's booked it in for a Saturday so that DH can be there too! Saturday appointments in your own home on the NHS??!! Fantastic!

Harry x
Me:36 DH:36
3 IUIs - Jan, Mar, Jun 2010 - BFN
1st IVF Oct 10 - BFP. Please stay sticky!

7 week scan - 1 heartbeat seen!
9 week scan - little hands and feet!!!
12 week scan - all on track! :thumbsup:
21 week scan - :boy:

What's Up?
(",)

Saturday, April 16th 2011, 5:54pm

Caz - good luck, I hope you managed to make it through the party ok :)
Scoffs - hope everything goes brilliantly tomorrow
Harry - now THAT'S a good service.

Sorry for the short post, am on my phone and just about to go out to a friends for tea...no washing up, yippee!

Caz

Ace

Saturday, April 16th 2011, 6:09pm

Nothing fro me! Keep expecting to feel some twinges but have read a show can be weeks in advance so who knows! Will keep you posted.

Caz

Ace

Sunday, April 17th 2011, 6:31pm

Still here with nothing to report!

What's Up?
(",)

Monday, April 18th 2011, 10:59am

Caz - are you still going to be induced anyway, even though you've had a show? (sorry if its a daft question - I'm just wondering how these things go!)

No news from Scoffs yet...oooh the suspense is exciting!

Caz

Ace

Monday, April 18th 2011, 3:01pm

No induction required! James Richard arrived this morning weighing 7lb10oz and looking the image of big brother (embie twin) Thomas. All doing well.

• "philippa_s" is no longer a member of FZ

Reg: Jan 12th 2008

Monday, April 18th 2011, 3:59pm

Just a quick one to say Congrats to Caz! Fab that you avoided induction and hello baby James. Glad to hear you're all doing well

And :hello: to everyone else. I'm 29+4 today so think I should be over here now!
2 gorgeous girls and 1 on the way

Reg: Sep 13th 2009

Monday, April 18th 2011, 5:46pm

Congrats Caz, all so quick. Hope all is going well, I'm still waiting, no signs yet !!!!!
4 MC - High NKC, DQ A Match
3rd IVF - Immune protocol - baby born April 2011
Jan 2012- Shock natural BFP - due 4th Oct

5 users apart from you are browsing this thread:

5 guests