You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Reg: Feb 3rd 2011

Children: One beautiful daughter -born Oct '11

Sunday, March 20th 2011, 6:06pm

Rallygirl - I don't think you DID have a choice, we can't control who we fall in love with . Hope all goes well for your DH - been watching it all on the news today. It must be hard for you to stay behind. I grew up in the forces so I do understand. Big hugs [zx108] for you xxx

5 - yes FIVE angels baby5 All early losses due to elevated NK cells.

1st IVF january 2011 resulted in our beautiful daughter born Oct 2011 bab10

My diary

taxihome

United Kingdom

Sunday, March 20th 2011, 6:24pm

Rallygirl. My wonderful precious boy is a Soldier so I know how you feel. He is currently training in Kenya and will miss the birth of his new baby. :(

[zx071]
2 x man boys -MC,Ectopic IVF x 4 Natural BFP/Born sleeping 22/WksRIP LO
Jan/11:ICSI:BFP: bab21 [zx115] Our dream has finally come true
MY DIARY

United Kingdom

Reg: Dec 29th 2007

Children: Thanks to IVF a beautiful little boy

Sunday, March 20th 2011, 8:30pm

Hi Ladies

Oh poor Shell you have been through the wars, glad that your feeling a littlt better. Its hard not to want to spend, spend, spend

Taxihome I wish you luck with all those appointments

Rallygirl I know what you mean about 2 paracetamol not doing the trick.

I know how hard it is for you army girls, my DH was in the army when we got married and the reason we have had children so late in life was because I did not want a baby with the possibility of him not being around, so we waited till he was out before TTC.

AFM I've had a bit of a rubbish day, this morning in the bathroom I noticed some brownish CM, I have had on and off cramping since dayone but this had me worried, so I phoned the MW - She was very nice and said to monitor things and if they get worse to call back or go to A&E. well things have not got worse and I have only had a few episods, this did not stop me from going and getting a HPT which was 'Thank God' a BFP still. I will now be on KW for the next 2-3 weeks till I get my scan. I am sure things will be fine but I hate the worry and I so wish for my scan to come sooner but I have just got to wait.

Keep smiling ladies
TTC since 2004
2008 started IVF Dec 2008 :BFP:
11/09/09 bab22

TTC naturaly since

26/02/2011 :BFP: Sadly ended at 11 weeks

17/09/2011 :BFP: Sadly ended at 6 weeks

Sunday, March 20th 2011, 8:40pm

Oh Buffy, how scary for you. Do try to not worry though (easy to say, I know). So many things could be causing that. Did you BD recently? Are you still on the progesterone supps? Things like that could have caused a slight irritation. From what I have read you shouldn't worry unless the bleeding becomes heavy or the cramping unbearable and spotting can happen to a lot of women at any time in their pregnancy. Pregnancy is one big scary monster. Just take it easy my lovely.

How far along are you now??

BIG HUGS grouphug :xxx:

My diary

Reg: Jan 16th 2011

Children: Our beautiful angel Evie and her new baby sister Isla, our wee rainbow.

Monday, March 21st 2011, 12:15pm

Hello Ladies

Buffybo, i cant imagine how worried you must be but as Daisy said, loads of women bleed, sometimes on and off all through pregnancy and it's usually nothing serious. There's no denying, this wait to have your scan is way worse than the 2ww!!!

Well, i cant think of anything else to say today, not like me really!! I'm going to bake a cake this afternoon i think. Definitely going to be the size of a house.

Have a lovely days everyone.

xxx

taxihome

United Kingdom

Monday, March 21st 2011, 2:50pm

Hi All

Buffybo how very scary. I would be straight down my local EPU and demanding a scan. However I am sure everything is fine & if it has eased off then that is a great sign. Also brown blood is old so that too is something positive.

Rallygirl - Enjoy that cake. Save a slice for me. I have put a stone on since I started IVF treatment & I look 5 months pg.

AFM I cant stop eating & althogh no longer throwing up, still feel nauseus. The tablets though are a godsend.
I have 3 hospital apts tomorrow at 2 different hospitals. Antenatal, cardiology & endocrinology. I am hoping I will get good news & tablets reduced. I have though already reduced them myself. It is naughty but everytime I take them I feel like I am poisoning my precious babby.

Hope everyone else is well. xxxx

[zx071]
MY DIARY

Reg: Dec 28th 2010

Monday, March 21st 2011, 9:21pm

Helloooooooooo

BuffyBo - Hope you are Ok now and that the bleeding has stopped. It must have been so scary for you. Keep on at those midwifes if you are worried chick....anything to put your mind at ease! Thinking of you! I had booking appointment on sat and have to be really carefully if I bleed at all as I have 0- blood type and brent has 0+ so we might need anti-body injections if I bleed and during the birth. Something to do with my body thinking the baby is a foreign body and attacking it if it comes into contact with the babies blood.

Taxi - Glad you have stopped throwing up. What tablets are you on? I am on buccastem and they are a godsend! I rely on them to stop me throwing up! I can always tell when they are wearing off as I start heaving and I take one quick! I think we'll all be glad to be in the 2nd trimester and get this sicky period over. How are your heart and thyroid problems now? Whats the latest? sending lots of love xxx

Ralleygirl - Hope the cake was nice. I have so much admiration for these brave men in the forces and the women that wait for them at home. I can't imagine how hard it must be and you are sooo strong. We are all here for you..........always xxxx

To all the other girls.........Anna, Daisy, Karried, KJ27 and anyone else I have missed hope you are all doing well. We will all be in the second trimester blooming stge soon! Can't wait!!!!

Lets hope we all say goodbye to the sicky times!!!!!!!!!

Shell xxxxxxxxxx
[zx160] Shell [zx160]

natpay

Reg: Dec 5th 2010

Tuesday, March 22nd 2011, 8:06am

Hi girls can I join you? Got my bfp yesterday and it's like someones flicked a switch woke up this morning feeling so sicky , is it to early for symptoms had my FET 2 weeks ago so clinic says I'm 4 weeks pregnant.

Reg: Apr 26th 2009

Children: son 11 ICSI daugther 18 months

Tuesday, March 22nd 2011, 9:19am

Hi ladies!! I thought after going through IVF I will just give up this page, as so many stories are going on not to get crazy....:/ but I changed my mind and decided I want to write a bit here....I just finished my 8th week :) I was having ICSI in Aberdeen clinic and now I am really nervous pregnant lady....with my first baby 9 years ago I didnt know I was pregnant up til 10th week which was a blessing!!! Now I know from the very beginning every day what is the stage and its veeeery tiring...:( I have nausea most of the time, I am sleepy, have some pains in my tummy and sometimes in my back as well. so far so good, have my first midwife app on 29/03- cant wait! but I am sooo scared!!!
Al.

taxihome

United Kingdom

Tuesday, March 22nd 2011, 6:17pm

Hi ladies & Congrats to Al ex & Natpay.

Mashy I am on Cyclizine. I wasnt throwing up as bad as you my lovely but I was throwing up my meds. Thats why I got them.
I had Antenatal at the hospital today. The consultant said I wont be getting a stitch as it has a small chance of miscarriage. Instead I am having regular cervical length scans.

My thyroid has hit the roof. (Hence why I have been so ill). My meds have been doubled. I cant come off the beta blockers until my thyroid is under control. I did reduce them myself by 20mg a day & the cardiologist said tahts fine but not to reduce anymore.

I didnt get a scan. All this crap they gave me about regular scans. I have 2 weeks to wait for my NuchaL Scan.

Girls I am sorry but I am bricking myself now. After all this my body has been through & I have no idea if Bub is ok. I mean no pro has even felt my belly.
I am scared shitless. I havent had any cause fore alarm but I am scared to death.

Anyhoo Love to all. xxx

[zx071]
MY DIARY

KJ27

Ace

Reg: Mar 26th 2010

Tuesday, March 22nd 2011, 6:58pm

Hi all,

Welcome to natpay and Al ex, congratulations to you.

Taxi home - No wonder you are worried with everything going on, you are really going through the mill, I am sure your bubba is growing strong in there and taking no notice of your troubles, lets be honest they are a bit selfish like that!! Take take take lol.

Shel, glad to hear you are managing the sickness with the tablets, it must be exhausting.

I am also worried sick because I really don't have symptoms I feel very well, so to put my mind at rest I have booked a scan for Saturday, I will be 9 weeks by then, I so hope it will be okay, this first trimester is so ridiculously scary, I can't wait to get past it.

KJ

Tuesday, March 22nd 2011, 7:06pm

Al & Nat - congratulations on your BFPs and WELCOME to the first tri!! Be warned though, hang around with us ladies and you'll get the puking bug!! Seems there is a lot of it going on whoops3

Taxi - glad the tablets are working now. Poor you with all the appointments, it must be so draining. Still, at least you know you are getting the best possible care and are being monitored very closely. Please don't feel bad about the beta blockers, I remembr you saying something a while back about it being the best chance for your baby, just hang on to that thought hun xxx

Rallygirl - how did you cake baking go? Did you save me a slice? Hmmm, did ya DID YA?????? How is DH getting on?

Buffy - how is the bleeding? Has it stopped? How are you feeling? I hope all is OK|. :pray:
Shell - agree, looking forward to the blooming second tri stage too!!! It so close, yet sooo far. These days tick by like weeks. Give me a 2ww any day - they feel like a breeze compared to this!!

To all the other lovely ladies I havn't mentioned - hope you are all well and bumps are coming along nicely.

AFM - all is well. I am 10 weeks tomorrow - can't believe it!! I bought a sonoline fetal doppler and have managed to hear the [zx076] so VERY happy. It's a huge reassurance. Have scan number 3 on Thursday.

Anyone have any clues/feelings as to what they are having? I don't mind whethere I am team blue or pink but am convinced it will be a girl.

Take care - am taking my class to the British museum tomorrow. ARRRGGHHHHHH!!!

:xxx3:

My diary

United Kingdom

Tuesday, March 22nd 2011, 9:50pm

Hi Ladies

Welcome Natpay and Al - congrats on your :BFP: glad you decided to join us you don't have to be crazy to be here but it helps :loony:

Taxihome I'm so sorry that things are not too good on the health front, I am keeping my fingers crossed, I know its hard but you need to relax and remember that your little bud is strong

Shel I'm glad the meds are helping

KJ try not to worry about your absent symptoms I did not have any real symptoms with my DS (IVF) and I have only have very slight symptoms with this pregnancy and I am sure that these have only been because I am worrying about this more as it is a Natural Conception and I am convinced that things will go wrong because the monitoring is not as close as before.

Daisy I'm pleased that you gotto hearyour little ones heart beat,I was thinking about getting a doppler if anything for my own mind. As for boy or girl feelings I'm not sure yet but as I still have all my DS baby things I have joked with my DH that if it is a girl I will sew a pink bow on everything :teehee:

AFM- Good news so far that the brownish CM has been no more, however today I have had a 'stich'like pain in my side high up under my ribs right side that made me catch my breath at times and a sharp stabbing in my right shoulder??? things have eased off this evening so I will do something about it if it carries on beyond tomorrow. Had my first lot of bloods done today now just sitting and waiting for the scan date to arrive, it won't come soon enough. I hate waiting and not being in control.

Ladies we must all keep our chins up, we are all over 1/2 way through this horried 1st Tri
TTC since 2004
11/09/09 bab22

TTC naturaly since

Stace

Reg: Jun 24th 2010

Children: One beautiful son thanks to IVF!

Wednesday, March 23rd 2011, 12:11am

Hello lovely ladies

How are you all doing? I hope you are all bearing up ok :happy:

Hey Natpay & Al. - I think we all understand the nervousness. After all we go through to get here, it feels beyond precious!! But you made it so :congrats: As for the symptoms, I have been one of the lucky (?) ones that hasn't really had any so can't really comment! I think there are other ladies who experienced early symptoms though!

Bless you Mashy, those twinnies aren't really giving mummy a break on the sickness front are they!! You'll have to get them back when they're here :snigger: How many weeks are you now? Hopefully not too much left before you start feeling fabulous!

Glad to hear the bleeding/CM has subsided Buffy, that must have been horrible for you. Hopefully not too long till your scan now so you can see your little bubba :happy:

Your nearly there Taxi, scan day is approaching and will hopefully be here before you know it! I hope that you are feeling ok despite your thyroid. It must be hard thinking about taking the meds but you gotta keep yourself healthy too, babies are often more resilient than we think! Look after yourself x

Sending love to everyone else!

AFM - Apologies for being a bit absent recently, have been busy sharing the news with everyone and had a nice weekend away with the girls too! A weight has been lifted not keeping baby secret anymore, and I truly do feel less anxious now that I have had my 12 week scan and seen him or her wriggling around and also hearing that little horsey heartbeat.......just FABULOUS!! I will be off to the second trimester soon as I am now 12w1d :happy: It feels so strange saying that but lovely all at the same time. Some of you will be joining me VERY soon.....exciting stuff happydance

Off to bed now, can't believe I am still awake!!

Nite all xx

ME 29 PCOS
OH 41 V. LOW [zx151]
TTC 4YRS
1st ICSI CYCLE STARTED 03/11/2010
28/01/2011 :BFP:
[zx076] seen at 7w1 and 11w3 :happy:
MY LITTLE MAN JONAH IS HERE lurve

MY DIARY

Wednesday, March 23rd 2011, 6:24am

Good morning ladies.

Just a quick one from me this morning. I am 10 weeks today, I can't believe it!! I never in a million years thought I would ever get this far. Could it be that this will really happen for us..................??????

I have my third scan tomorrow so may not get a chnce to post again before then. I'm not worried about this one as we now have the doppler, feeling excited to see my baby again. Hopefully s/he will be moving a little bit too. Will post tomorrow and let you know how we got on, though our appointment isn't until after 5 and is an hour and a half away so will be a late update!!!

Take care, have a great day

My diary

Wednesday, March 23rd 2011, 7:24am

oh Daisy, you have so many scans...;) Im trying to read through your stories but it takes time....:/
Taxi- Im sorry for your stress, fingers crossed for you!!!
Im having health and safety talk today at work, and I hope to fight something for myself...I am receptionist and I work shift hours and not always 5 days in a row but sometimes more...on Sunday I do sometimes nearly 9 hour shift out of which 4 hours I am on my own!!!!! Thats not health and safety! All my friends are encouraging me to take time off til the end of week 12 (now on Friday I will finish week 9) but I dont know,...isnt it going too far??? ....what do you think???
Nausea is calming down as I found out how to keep it away (eat small things anytime when hungry and only things I feel like eating), now the smell is killing me- I cant stand soap, air freshners, deo etc....!!!!!!
oh well. Have a nice day everone!!!
Al.

Reg: Oct 19th 2009

Wednesday, March 23rd 2011, 9:27am

Hey Ladies,

Wow – so much has been happening in here, I had an amazing time in Prague, it is such a beautiful city…. Been itching to see what’s been going on here though. My internet is down at home and laptop broken so having to sneak onto it at work.

Big Congratulations and welcome to KJ27, Ladybear, Kitty K, Natpay and Al Ex - so many brilliant :BFP: Unfrotuantely the 1st trimester and waiting for the scans is very nervewracking and scary but we are all here for each other, I started to feel sick at week 6 for a few days, then it went away and I felt normal apart from tiredness but the sickness has been back since week 10, there is a massive range of symptoms on here, some of us are lucky and don’t’ feel too bad, but others have been pretty ill. Hope you guys are the lucky ones!

Buffyboo – glad midwife appointment went ok in the end, I am not sure about the swineflu jab, do you have any more info about that? glad the spotting has stopped and you are feeling ok

Karried – glad you and twinnies are doing well, that’s exciting your SIL is doing it too, someone to go through it with, I just found out my cousin in law is 2 weeks ahead and am so happy!

Rallygirl – wow – nearly made it through hun, so exciting! Is your DH still in the country? He doesn’t have to go off to Libya or anything scary like that? hope the headaches are getting better

Allie – hope you are well, how come your nucal scan moved? How many weeks are you along now?

Nicster - hope you are ok and your twinges and weird pains have stopped, mine have now thankfully - until tomorrow probably!

Daisy – huge congrats on being the most pregnant you have every been happydance I think the Doppler sounds like a brilliant idea, am going to buy one at lunch time I think. I am also needing to get bigger bras, my stomach has got a little better rounder but only so I can tell I think, off to Westfield tonight for some shopping.

Shell – I know I always say this, but you POOR THING! a stone is so much to lose at your size, hopefully it will ease off and you will be able to eat everything you want soon, glad to hear the tablets are helping

Taxi – am so so sorry you are freaking out, your bubba will be fine though, think of all the wronguns out there who do so much worse during their pregnancies and end up with perfect babies, they are tough and resilient and your meds will be safe to take I am sure, I know you will worry though and I hope the next 2 weeks will go very quickly, are you going to buy a Doppler as well?

Stace – wow, how exciting to tell all your friends, did they guess at all? can’t believe you will be moving on soon, I think the 1st tri goes to 13 weeks though so lets keep you a few days longer!

AFM, have been feeling pretty sick the past week, am 11 + 1 today and am thinking this is as the HcG levels are peaking then, do you think that is right? Still very tired although the beautiful weather making me feel more like getting up in the morning! I am going to get one of the dopplers Dasiy was talking about but not until after my scan next week want to check everything is ok then, it is next Thursday at 9am

I don’t think I will get a chance to go through diaries until next weekend as internet down and can’t do it at work, but I am thinking of you all and reading when I can

xxxx
Anna
2nd ICIS Jan 2011 :BFP:

Children: Our beautiful angel Evie and her new baby sister Isla, our wee rainbow.

Wednesday, March 23rd 2011, 9:43am

Morning Ladies

Welcome Al ex and Natpay and :congrats: on your :BFP: 's. I'm just about to leave this tri as i'm 12wks +5days. I'm finding it a bit weird though and you guys here on 1st tri are so familiar now, i'm needing a little nudge to move on.

Taxi, I feel your frustration and i'm sure everything is fine, as you said, you've no reason to think there's any problem with bubba. I have heard that too many scans aren't necessarily a good thing for baby so perhaps the docs are just being cautious. You will sigh a huge sigh of relief when you have your scan and see everything is fine and little one will wave at you and say, "i'm fine mummy, stop worrying!!"

Daisy, cake is fab, not finished yet, we just have a wee slice each day. DH is still coming home every night, things seem to have calmed down a bit now that the planes have based themselves in Italy. I feel like i just want to bury my head in the sand but thats a bit tricky when you live on an RAF base. Good luck for your scan tomorrow!!

Stace, i too feel less anxious now and am starting to relax much more. See you in 2nd tri soon.

AFM I'm most certainly not blooming yet. My face is still spotty all over my cheeks, DH has taken a few photos of me recently with his new iphone and he's deleted them all cos i look so hideous. I didn't even ask him to, he did it himself!! The flash just seems to illuminate my spots, it's awful. My headaches are still coming and going, have at least one a day but they dont always last very long thank god. I've heard they can be worse in the 2nd tri so not looking forward to that. I felt jammie for not having much sickness but def making up for that with headaches, GRRR!!! :headache

Take care everyone, i'll prob not post on here again and hope to see you all on 2nd tri very soon. :bye:

xxx

Wednesday, March 23rd 2011, 2:49pm

Hi girls
Hope you are all enjoying the lovely sunshine. Will reply to everyone personally later on....just a quickie to say I am back from my scan and wanted to share the exciting news with you all!! It has definitely made me feel better even though I am still sicky. We were in the scan room for over an hour as there was sooo much to do with twins. I loved every minute and the little twinnies were wiggling around and jumping. Both are doing really well. One is measuring 44mm and the other 42mm so growing well too conisdering how little I have been eating! It was the most amazing thing seeing them wiggle and their little heartbeats beating......I could just watch them all day!

Will post the scans below. One of them both. Top twin has head to right and feet tucked up and bottom twin has head to left with legs crossed and arm up.

This is top twin......

and this is bottom twin....

I can't stop looking at the pics............... [zx075] [zx072] [zx115] lurve
Lots of love
Shell xxxxxxxxxxxx
[zx160] Shell [zx160]

Wednesday, March 23rd 2011, 2:50pm

Woah!!!! i didi shrink the pics before I put them on here but they have still come out massive!!! So sorry girls! xxxxxx
[zx160] Shell [zx160]

Wednesday, March 23rd 2011, 2:53pm

Shell And Her Giant Twins :snigger:

they are gorgeous hun, must make all the sickness worthwhile
xx
Anna

taxihome

United Kingdom

Wednesday, March 23rd 2011, 4:04pm

WoW Mashy those pics are fab. You must be over the moon.

Rallygirl - All I can say is that I hope & pray I will be joining you in second tri very soon.

Thanks to you all for your messages. Today has been a great day. No nausea & no funny turns so far. I think the meds are kicking in.
I looked at booking a private scan but the nearest one to me does not have any availability until the end of next week. I am aswell seeing out a few more days to the Nuchal.
There is another that can do mid next week but it is some distance away. DH has asked me to just wait that little bit extra.

Anyhoo there seems to be some nausea floating about still & everyone is making progress & getting themselves past each week.
Well done all. x

[zx071]
MY DIARY

Wednesday, March 23rd 2011, 4:07pm

Absolutely fab pics Shell. :clap It's an amazing feeling isn't it!! My scan pic is my wallpaper on my phone so i can look at it whenever i want.!!

xx

Wednesday, March 23rd 2011, 5:09pm

wow!! what a large twins!! :) Congrats!!!
I nearly fainted at work today, went home and to GP- have got anemia and bad blood pressure (too high)....:(
Al.

Wednesday, March 23rd 2011, 5:44pm

I feel naughty taking up whole page with pictures!!! [zx194] [zx194] [zx194] [zx194]

They came out huge when I hit send!!! [zx057] [zx057] [zx057] [zx057]

Glad the meds are kicking in a bit Taxi! Hope it goes completely for you! You and me both! :yuk: Fed up of it now but it def makes you not mind it as much when you see your gorgeous little baby jumping around...Makes it all worthwile I guess and let's home we are on the path to the 2nd trimester of wellness!!! :pout

Anna - hope you are OK?

Ralleygirl - I have put my scan pic on my wallpaper on my phone too! I am a little obsessed with looking at it like it is a live streaming! lol How mad are we? [zx077] [zx014]

Al. ex - hope you are OK....sorry to hear you are unwell. Stay off work until you are better. :flowers:

Love to all other girls xxxxxxxxxxx
[zx160] Shell [zx160]

United Kingdom

Wednesday, March 23rd 2011, 6:30pm

Hi Ladies

So much going on

Stace and Rallygirl enjoy 2nd Tri, I can't wait to get there,

Al I know what you mean about smells and any smell that is strong gives me a dreadful headache as well as sickness.

Anna glad you enjoyed Prague

Shell WOW what great pics

Taxihome Im right there with you on the wait for the scan- mine can't come soon enough.

AFM no more CM and today no strange pains in my side, I had a bad nights sleep wakeing up at 2am with a pressure feeling in my upper tummy then spent the next 1/2 hour being sick in the bathroom bin - I cant bear putting my head over the toilet as the 'Blu Loo' smell that close up makes me feel worse, afterwards I thought I was going to passout so I just lay on the bathroom floor for about an hour. Thankful I felt fine when I got up for work so maybe it was something I ate?

Take Care Ladies X
TTC since 2004
11/09/09 bab22

TTC naturaly since

United Kingdom

Wednesday, March 23rd 2011, 6:31pm

Hi Ladies

So much going on

Al I know what you mean about smells and any smell that is strong gives me a dreadful headache as well as sickness.

Taxihome Im right there with you on the wait for the scan- mine can't come soon enough.

AFM no more CM and today no strange pains in my side, I had a bad nights sleep wakeing up at 2am with a pressure feeling in my upper tummy then spent the next 1/2 hour being sick in the bathroom bin - I cant bear putting my head over the toilet as the 'Blu Loo' smell that close up makes me feel worse, afterwards I thought I was going to passout so I just lay on the bathroom floor for about an hour. Thankful I felt fine when I got up for work so maybe it was something I ate?

Take Care Ladies X
TTC since 2004
11/09/09 bab22

TTC naturaly since

United Kingdom

Wednesday, March 23rd 2011, 6:32pm

Hi Ladies

So much going on

Take Care Ladies X
TTC since 2004
11/09/09 bab22

TTC naturaly since

Wednesday, March 23rd 2011, 7:08pm

Hi ladies, thanks, GP signed me off til end of March, than I am going to LEGOLAND in Denmark (my 9 year old sons bday gift!!!) and few more days after 2 trimester!!! I truly hope I will enjoy the holidays!! I still have nausea but not as bad as few days ago....phew!!
Rally- my hubby used to be in the army (not UK he is foreigner) in a country where war is more more often than anywhere else in europe- Im so glad he left!!!
Buffybo-when I was vomitting I also had problem with the toilet freshner, I took it out!!!
Al.

taxihome

United Kingdom

Wednesday, March 23rd 2011, 11:37pm

HI gals.

Anna - Not long till your scan honey eh. I bet you cant wait. I shall treat myself to a doppler if all goes well at my 12 week scan.

Al Ex - Sorry to hear you have high BP. Please look after yourself.

Buffy - Glad the pains and nasty CM have gone for you.

k na nite all. I have remained in the best day since 1st March. :) Long may it continue. Ieven got up the stairs without being breathless.
At hospital yesterday a lady asked if I was 20 weeks PG. I am EnOrMoUs!!!!!

[zx071]
MY DIARY

Thursday, March 24th 2011, 8:03am

Im ENORMOUS as well hahahah, end of week 9 tomorrow and all you can see are huuuuuuuuge (*)(*) and my tummy (I had to already buy maternity clothes!!!!!! I have loads of spots, always horrible hair and just look horrible!!
who cares, as long baby is fine....;) have nice day!!
Al.

Thursday, March 24th 2011, 10:07am

my boobs are ENORMOUS too, dont' like them at all :thumbdown:

i am thinking i should get some new bras, what is everyone doing about that? are you gettting bigger ones or maternity ones? is it true underwired is bad? if i got them now how much bigger do the boobs get from 12 weeks?

Can't belive i am nearly 12 weeks, exciting, still nervous about the nucal scan etc :pray: everything is ok and low risk.

xx
Anna

Thursday, March 24th 2011, 10:33am

anna- in my first pregnancy my boobs were that huge that I didnt have any nipples really, and had to formula feed my baby!! I hate them big, really!!! I bought for now bigger bra but planning to get maternity one soon....Fingers crossed for your scan!!!! xx
Al.

Thursday, March 24th 2011, 8:06pm

Hi ladies!!

Scan went really well. HR 167, CRL 3.06 = 10 weeks. Very happy to be told I can come off the injections @12 weeks and start to wean off the steroids then too. Baby was wriggling all over the place, it was wonderful!!!
*daisy* has attached the following file:

My diary

Thursday, March 24th 2011, 8:09pm

Anna - I have hear tha underwired is a big nono in pregnancy. I went and got measure dat M&S and can't beleive I am a DD now!!!! They had 2 pack of maternity bras for £25. The woman said to get remeasured in about 6 weeks again to make sure the bras still fit.

My diary

KJ27

Ace

Reg: Mar 26th 2010

Thursday, March 24th 2011, 8:35pm

Daisy what fantastic news, great that all is going well and I love the scan picture.

Roll on Saturday when I go for a scan at 9 weeks, worried but need some reassurance.

Hope everyone is well.

KJ

taxihome

United Kingdom

Thursday, March 24th 2011, 9:38pm

what a bootiful pic Daisy. So clear. wow.

Good luck for your scan KJ

Hope everyone else is well. xx

[zx071]
MY DIARY

United Kingdom

Friday, March 25th 2011, 8:11am

Hi Ladies

WOW Daisy what a great scan pic,

I think I am going to have to start wearing a bra in bed, I woke up this morning feeling as though an elephant has been sitting on my chest and when I put my bra on to get dressed my chest felt so much better, as for my belly I look about 7 months pregnant not 9+5 weeks, I don't want people asking if Im pregnant and then being in shock when I say only a few months. I'll be as big as a house come October. lol

Take care ladies
TTC since 2004
11/09/09 bab22

TTC naturaly since

Friday, March 25th 2011, 8:27am

Buffy- same here!!! Im soo big people dont believe Im just 9 weeks!!!! :/ Yeah wearing bra in bed is a good idea I started having problems with breathing...
Daisy- lovely photo!! :) Im not posting mine, as mine was done while 7 weeks 2 days and you can just see tiny sausage there :D
Al.

Reg: Sep 25th 2009

Friday, March 25th 2011, 9:21am

Great news on the scan daisy! Was that a private one? We are having a scan on Sunday, couldnt wait until 12 weeks, so found a clinic that does them locally. I will be 9 weeks 6 days.

Finding it very hard to wear my jeans now, stopped wearing my belt ages ago, but the jeans get tight towards the end of the day, and feel like they are digging in. So its leggings all the way now, but I dont have enough tops!! Going to buy some new bras tomorrow as my boobs are HUGE!!!

xx
TTC 3 years, borderline cancerous Ovarian Cysts, DH Low Motility
#1 - ICSI Dec 2009 - 4 eggs, zero fertilized
#2 - ICSI Feb 2010 - 7 eggs, 3 fertilised, 1 embie on board, BFN
#3 - FET June 2010 - 2 embies on board, BFN
#4 - ICSI Jan 2011 - 7 eggs, 3 fertilised, 2 embies on board, :BFP: 1 [zx076] seen 08.03.11 and 27.03.11

Friday, March 25th 2011, 9:57am

Morning Ladies

Yes, i'm still loitering around the first trimester cos i'm sooo far behind the ladies in the second tri. They all seem to be at least 20 weeks and i'm only just 13 today. I feel slightly in limbo at the mo. Wont have next m/w app till about 16 weeks then next scan isn't till 6th May. The clinic and the m/w both said that there is no reason this shouldn't now be treated as a normal pregnancy so i should just try to get on with things and enjoy this time.

Daisy, fab piccy. Amazing feeling seeing your LO actually looking like a mini person at last and not just a wee blob.

Hope everyone is well today. Lots of boob talk on here just now, i've also read that underwired is a big no no but you still need good support to stop boobs going south after baby is born. Dont think mine are any bigger thank god but still tender, especially at night. I bought a vest from M&S with a hidden built-in bra and god, it is soooo comfy and supportive it's great.

Nicster, i haven't been able to wear my jeans practically since EC. I was really bloated after EC and it's never really gone away. I wear leggings all day every day. I've grown out of my jogging bottoms now too but i know i'll only get bigger so dont want to buy maternity stuff too soon cos may grow out of it aswell.

AFM had the mother of all headaches yesterday and had to give in and take 2 paracetamol, it was awful. At least my skin is starting to clear up now. Found out these headaches could last up to 20 weeks or so, i hope not!!!

Have a lovely Friday ladies, it's nearly the weekend, Yayy!! happydance

xxx

Reg: Sep 25th 2009

Friday, March 25th 2011, 10:12am

Sorry if this is TMI, but has anyone been having greenish poo? Its only been happening the last couple of days. I'm not taking iron supplements which seems to be the general reason on the internet.
TTC 3 years, borderline cancerous Ovarian Cysts, DH Low Motility
#1 - ICSI Dec 2009 - 4 eggs, zero fertilized
#2 - ICSI Feb 2010 - 7 eggs, 3 fertilised, 1 embie on board, BFN
#3 - FET June 2010 - 2 embies on board, BFN
#4 - ICSI Jan 2011 - 7 eggs, 3 fertilised, 2 embies on board, :BFP: 1 [zx076] seen 08.03.11 and 27.03.11

Friday, March 25th 2011, 10:39am

Hey Ladies,

Happy Friday!!! hope you are all well and feeeling postiive,

Nicster, my poo has been coated in a weird whitey stuff because of the perssaries am taking, only 3 more days to go of them thank god!

Daisy, gorgeous picture, so exciting it is all going so well!

I am still feeling sick in the mornings, starts at around 9am and goes a bit at lunch time then comes back int he afternoon for a bit, weird, but slightly reassuring. am off to get measured for some bras tonight, not looking forward to it!

good luck to everyone waiting scans

xx
Anna

Friday, March 25th 2011, 10:41am

Nicster- iron usually makes your poo black not green as I was taking it few months ago....otherwise- i have no idea maybe its something you eat??? as after beetroot its red?? hmm...
Al.

Friday, March 25th 2011, 11:03am

Hi girls

Daisy - great scan pic....very clear! Its so great to see them wiggling and moving isnt it.

Love all the boob talk on here this week. I was onyl having the same conversation with my DF Brent the other day. My underwire is really starting to be uncomfortable now so I need to get measured and get some non underwire ones. I may snap up that deal for 2 bras for £25 in marks and spencers.

I have a little belly now too! 11 weeks 2 days! I got on the scales yesterday and I am still a stone under the weight I was before I got pregnant. I am guessing the bump will help the weight pile on now. I was wearing leggings but found they were cutting right across my bump. Bought some maternity ones that were enormous!! So I resorted to my low rise jeans and have been in them for this week. Yesterday though my belly started hanging out over my jeans! hehe! and then last night in the evening i had to un do my jeans as i was bursting out! hehe! I love it though........i love how we all on this bursting out stage! Pregnant ladies R us!!!

Will be on again later

Speak soon

Shell xxxxxxxx
[zx160] Shell [zx160]

taxihome

United Kingdom

Friday, March 25th 2011, 11:55am

Mashy - Wow 11 weeks 2 days. I was sure I was further along than you. Must have got it wrong. I amm 11 week today.

I am in maternity bras and tops now. Cant fit in anything but leggings.

Nicster - Cant help with green poo but ditto to Annas poo for me.

Anyhoo its the weekend woohoo.

[zx071]
MY DIARY

Friday, March 25th 2011, 6:23pm

Good evening ladies hope you are all in fine fettle.

Taxi - sooooooo with you on the leggings thing. Went to evans last week to but me some fat trousers. They will last until i can fit into maternity gear. You've not long left in the first tri, how exciting!! How are all the meds treating you??

Mashy - yes, it IS amazing seeing them wriggle around - wierd that you can't feel it!! You are also sooooo close to the second tri. Think it's legit to let it all hang out then hun :)

Anna - did you manage to find some bras? Have your ta-tas got nice and big now??

Nicster - sorry can't help you on the green poo situation - could it be the prenatals?? My scan was private, as were the last 2 but with my consultant who has looked after me due to the miscarriages. He is a God in my eyes. he only wants to see me once more at 14-16 weeks. Wow, feeling real now!!!

Rallygirl - sorry you have a bad headache. Hope you are feeling better now. The vest top you bought from M&S, was it a maternity one or a regular one? Sounds like a brilliant idea. How much longer are you with us? You must be nearly ready for tri 2 by now!

Al.ex - thank you!! Won't be long until you have a decent piccie too. My picture from 6 weeks is just a circle and a stick and the one from 8 weeks looks like a blob!

Buffy - thank you!! I have heard that wearing bras in bed can help with the achy boobs, just make sure they are not underwired. It's only going to get worse!!!

AFM - sooooo glad it's the weekend. Just 2 more weeks until Easter holidays YAYAYAYAYAY!! Have lots of work to do this weekend, gutted:( All marking big writing assessment. never mind. Having a Chinese tonight so that'll cheer me up. Will follow it with ICE CREAM [zx161] yummy.

Hope you all have a lovely weekend.

My diary

United Kingdom

Friday, March 25th 2011, 8:21pm

Evening Ladies

Daisy just think in 5 years time you won't be looking forward to the school holidays. lol

Nicster not had black poo but since taking the pregnacare it is a lot darker

Anna you are so having a bad time with the sickness

Well ladies Im right there with you on wearing leggins, This only works evening and weekends I have started looking at Mat clothes for work asIneed to look smart.

Have a good weekend Ladiesx
TTC since 2004
11/09/09 bab22

TTC naturaly since

Reg: Jan 22nd 2011

Friday, March 25th 2011, 11:05pm

Hi,

Don't post much here but do keep up with everyone elses news.

I am 12 weeks 1 day today and went for nuchal scan plus bloods.

Nuchal measurement sonogropher called tiny @ 1,3 mm and all the other pointers were perfect.

She said our test results were superb and our baby perfect chances of DS are 1 in 27000 !

The odds on the two other chromosome syndromes were in the hundreds of thousands.

Three weeks ago I had a scary bleed and had emergenct scan all fine the consultant rescanned last week at 11 weeks exactly baby doing gymnastics and after weeks of spotting it stopped completely over 2 weeks ago the consultant shook my hand and said congratulations so between that and todays results I actually allowed myself to feel a little excited - then burst into tears !!

I am not really showing at all yet still in usual work clothes and have a few weeks left in them yet I reckon then I'm gonna use a belly band so I can keep wearing my old suits for work.

Holding out on the bras for a while longer too. I am such a scrooge.

Good to hear everyone else gettin good news on scans these are exciting times x

Saturday, March 26th 2011, 11:27am

Hi Ladies

Just checking in, i'm sooo bored today DH working all weekend and we usually do stuff together at the weekends.

Daisy, i'm 13 weeks +1 but not moved over yet, will do in the week. The vest is just a regular one with wee frilly bit alonf the top and adjustable straps. The cups are ever so slightly padded so give that extra support. Hope you enjoyed your chinese last night.

Dogsndonx, your numbers are way higher than mine so you're risk is really low, you must be soo relieved. Mine was 1 in 856 but they've said that's low risk and there's no need for further testing. LO's nuchal measurement was 1.7mm so we know that's a lovely low number. It's amazing how they work these things out with measurements and blood levels, still pretty confusing sometimes.

Enjoy the weekend ladies, pity the weather not so good though. :windy:

xx

10 users apart from you are browsing this thread:

10 guests

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE