You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

lily1

• "lily1" started this thread

Reg: Nov 23rd 2009

Children: None yet

Wednesday, November 3rd 2010, 12:27pm

Constant stomach ache 34 weeks

Hi is anyone else suffering with this? Have constant tummy ache that starts from very top just below ribs and also a bit of an upset stomach - is really making me feel rotten and I can hardly eat or drink that much, even paracetamol not helping much. Saw consultant and midwife yesterday who said it is probably just cos baby is running out of room and is squashing stomach - but I can't cope with this for a few more days let alone weeks - at least contractions aren't constant! Any advice? X
Lily1
Me 31, polycystic ovaries
DB 32, borderline SA

May 09 Ovarian drilling & laparoscopy. No endo. Tubes clear.
Jan 10 Clomid 50mg & HCG - no ovulation

:BFP: shock au naturel 8/4/10

Reg: May 23rd 2009

Children: DS 11 years old, DD 8 years old. DH none

Thursday, November 4th 2010, 9:10am

:hugs: hi there lily my chick! im afraid i dont think there is much you can do. i had the same thing but it did ease off, but has been replaced by allsorts of other pains, and odd feelings, i felt so misrable and worried i went to my gp and got him to do bloods and wee tests etc! all came back ok, but better to be safe, there is also a whole host of tummy bugs going around at the moment! if your not feeling any better by now go and see the gp see what he suggests sorry im not much more help than that xx

ME 33
DH 34
TTC 2yrs
clomid x 5 :BFN:
ME HSG clear
All scans clear
BFP!!! PLEASE STAY!!

Pootle

Megastar

• "Pootle" celebrates his birthday today

Reg: Mar 31st 2007

Children: 2 beautiful girls.

Friday, November 26th 2010, 4:40pm

Hi. Hope you're feeling much better. If not, might be worth a quick call to your midwife.

x

My family is complete...I am grateful every day

DD1, natural miracle, 2005
DD2, IVF miracle, 2008

Reg: Dec 20th 2009

Children: Hayden -7/08/05 and Cerys 31/01/11

Friday, November 26th 2010, 5:16pm

Hi

I just wanted to let you know that i am having exact same feelings in my belly at nearly 31 weeks, i have to walk around for ages after eating and cant eat much at a time. I havnt been to docs yet , just putting it down to everything being pushed up and my ibs but i can sympathise with how uncomfortable it is-hopeful it wont be long before baby drops so giving a bit extra room.
All the best
NYH X X

ME - 30-PCO DH -31-All fine
DS- 07-08-05 (NATURALLY) DD-31/1/11-(CLOMID 1ST CYCLE)

babydust TO ALL X XX X