You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Emziiui" started this thread

Reg: Feb 18th 2010

Wednesday, November 3rd 2010, 6:48pm

Period Pain

Hi, i'm 35 weeks tomorrow. Yesterday and today I have been getting period like pain which hurts more when i walk around. Doesnt last long and no regularity to it.
Is this normal ? :rolleyes:

IUI - February 2010 - :BFN:
IUI - March 2010 - :BFP: :boy:
26/11/2010 - baby Samuel born

MY DIARY

Bells

ADMINISTRATOR

United Kingdom

Wednesday, November 3rd 2010, 6:59pm

It's possibly one or a combination of the weight of your baby pulling at your ligaments, your uterus stretching, braxton hicks, constipation or your cervix taking a battering. When's your next midwife appointment? Is baby moving around plenty and when did you last have your wee tested? Sometimes a water infection can make you feel tummy achey.

It's really very normal for you to have all manner of new aches and twinges near the end. It's such a lot of weight for your body to be coping with and while you've gone so long thinking that any twinge or pain is a bad thing, as the days and weeks progress now, pain and twinges are to be expected, encouraged and considered normal. It's a lot to get your head around but at some point soon you'll be in real pain and your midwife will smile and leave you to it because your baby's almost fully cooked and twinges usually mean that things are going in the right direction.

If you feel really uncomfortable and worried, it does no harm to call your midwife and ask her advice.

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE