You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "frankie1" started this thread

Reg: Aug 8th 2007

Friday, September 24th 2010, 1:02pm

Preclampsia symptoms or not?

Hi

This morning I had really blurry vision. I think it is a migrane as my vision is back to normal now but have a headache. I have just taken some paracetemol to try and get rid of it! Im a little worried that it could be a sign for pre-eclampsia. I have not had any swelling of face or feet. i showed signs of pre-eclampsia when i had my twins at around 37 weeks. Do u think i should just put it down to a migrane which i do suffer from or do something else? xx
Timed bd - 75iu fostimen and pregnil TWINS born May 09
Fostimin inj ---BFP Baby girl born Dec 10

Natural BFP March 12

Polly Pocket

GLOBAL MODERATOR

United Kingdom

Reg: Sep 24th 2006

Children: Three gorgeous daughters!

Friday, September 24th 2010, 2:12pm

Hi hun

If I were you I'd contact my MW just incase, it maybe nothing but I'd rather check than worry.

I hope you feel better soon.

xxx

Friday, September 24th 2010, 8:37pm

thanks polly pocket for ur advice. i didnt phone in the end. im sure it was a migrane, its still there at the moment but only slight. its not as easy this time because if they would have called me in, ive still got my twins to look after. If i get any more blurry vision i will defo call xx

Natural BFP March 12

Pootle

Megastar

Reg: Mar 31st 2007

Children: 2 beautiful girls.

Monday, September 27th 2010, 7:30pm

Hi Frankie

I'm glad you're feeling better.

I had pre-eclampsia twice, severely with DD1 and not so badly with DD2. I know its hard to think about having to go into hospital when you've got twins to look after but pre-eclampsia can be very serious and if you really think something's not right then its best to get it checked out.

Hope you have a happpy and healthy remainder of your pregnancy.

x

Monday, September 27th 2010, 8:53pm

thanks pootle. if i get any more symptons i will definately go. i havent had any more headaches or blurry vision so fingers crossed x

Natural BFP March 12