You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Diaemus" started this thread

Reg: Aug 9th 2009

Children: None, M/C Nov 08; M/C May 09; M/C June 10

Saturday, June 12th 2010, 11:07am

can't find any pma

I got a positive last monday and tuesday after af didn't come but I had a little spotting. Was pleased 'cause it's been a year since last m/c and we'd done everything right this month. Went to the Drs and they've given me Pregnyl to inject twice weekly to give luteal phase support. However I've continued to spot and there is a pink tinge to the mucous every time I wipe (tmi) and it's staining my underwear (again tmi). I know I need to try and keep positive but I just can't find any at all. I've already given up and keep thinking when is the m/c going to start to the point that I'm carrying sanitary pads around with me. I know I need to kick my butt and get some pma but I don't know how at the moment.

Polly Pocket

GLOBAL MODERATOR

United Kingdom

Reg: Sep 24th 2006

Children: Three gorgeous daughters!

Saturday, June 12th 2010, 7:47pm

Aww hun :sadface: I think anyone would struggle to feel positive given your previous experience and the fact you are still spotting. Have you had a scan at all to see what's going on and to give you some reassurance?

xxx

Angel baby April 07, Angel baby December 07, DD1 August 09, DD2 March 11, DD3 October 13

Saturday, June 12th 2010, 10:54pm

they won't see me at the epu until I'm gone 6weeks. I'm only 5wks. I know it's early but I was really hoping 3rd time lucky. 3 in a row makes me think it isn't just the law of averages and also makes me think the IVF won't work. The spotting has become heavy enough to need a pad now but doesn't seem to be any worse at the moment. I'm just not sure that it's not just the pregnyl keeping a doomed pregnancy going. Don't really have any cramping like on the last 2 "recognised" m/cs. Ho hum. Really feel like giving up at the moment. It feels like someone is having a bad joke at my expense. After 5 yrs ttc I really didn't think anything else could go wrong. I was stoked to get pregnant and now my body can't even get that right. I know it makes me horrible but when I see people around me getting pregnant at the drop of a hat when they don't want kids it really hacks me off. I know there are people worse off than me but tbh I don't care at the moment, and I know that makes me horrible too.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Diaemus" (Jun 12th 2010, 10:55pm) with the following reason: adding a bit

Sunday, June 13th 2010, 5:50pm

sorry about last nights rant. I was just feeling very low. Today I'm feeling a bit better. It's amazing what 2 bars of galaxy can do for you :) The bleeding is stopping but I have pain over my kidneys. So fingers crossed it is just an infection. I'm going to go to the Dr tomorrow and see what they say.

Polly Pocket

GLOBAL MODERATOR

United Kingdom

Sunday, June 13th 2010, 9:26pm

Oh hun don't apologise for anything, I think the way you feel is completely understandable.

I struggled to believe my 3rd pg was going to be successful after 2 losses and I didn't have any spotting, just lots of cramps so I can only imagine what you must be going through right now. It's hard to be positive when all you've had is heartbreaking news after every BFP.

Good luck at your GP appointment tomorrow, I'm away for a few days so I won't be able to check up on you but I will be thinking of you.

xxx

Angel baby April 07, Angel baby December 07, DD1 August 09, DD2 March 11, DD3 October 13

Polly Pocket

GLOBAL MODERATOR

United Kingdom

Friday, June 18th 2010, 9:17pm

How did you get on?

xxx

Monday, June 21st 2010, 10:59am

Had a scan today and it's inconclusive :( They have taken bloods and I've to go back on wednesday for more bloods as the pregnyl will make me look pregnant even though I might not be.
I just don't know what to think. The spotting became a light bleed on sat and sun then is back to spotting again. The lining of the uterus is thinner than they would expect but given the constant spotting they said that may be normal. No sign of a sac but they said I'm only just 6weeks so that could be normal too. Don't know if it is normal or not to not see anything at 6weeks. I am just 6wks.
Feel so drained today, and am taking the day off work. If I sit down the bleeding is less when I'm moving around doing stuff the bleeding gets slightly heavier. My head is telling me it's all over but my heart is still hoping.

Polly Pocket

GLOBAL MODERATOR

United Kingdom

Monday, June 21st 2010, 3:26pm

Oh hun I am so sorry having the scan has caused you even more worries. :sadface:

I've not had a scan at 6 weeks so I can't advise you from personal experience. I do know that this early on you maybe a few days out with your dates which makes a huge difference to what you can or can't see on a scan.

Would you feel better if you can get the week off work?

Sending you lots of love and strength.

xxx

Monday, June 21st 2010, 4:04pm

I'm leaving work in 4wks anyway 'cause time off for IVF would have been a problem. There are people on holiday at the moment and one of the other girls is pregnant and so can't do a lot of the heavy stuff or theatre.
TBH I'm doing a lot better than I thought I would do. In my head it is all over so I'm already just wanting it all to be over so I can get the Drs to start testing for chromosomal problems or immune issues. Just don't have the energy to do any research at the moment.

thanks for the support Polly. It is appreciated.

scared

Reg: Jun 2nd 2010

Monday, June 21st 2010, 4:12pm

hello diaemus im so sorry your having to go through this again i really feel for you its so frustrating because when you do get pregnant we cant enjoy it as we all seem to have major worries and cant relax about it it when you want something so bad im having ivf at LWC in swansea i hear you are meant to be going there for treatment let just have everything crossed for you that you wont need to do ivf and keep hold of the little beanie inside you i have everything crossed for you and its a good sign that you havent had a full bleed so keep hanging onto that hope if you need to talk im here for you xxx
baby2 :angel2:

Polly Pocket

GLOBAL MODERATOR

United Kingdom

Monday, June 21st 2010, 10:43pm

Aww hun I wish there was something I could do. :sadface: It's such an awful position to be in, the not knowing must feel like an eternity. I hope you get the answers you need soon so you can move forward one way or another.

I'm only a post or a pm away. Thinking of you.

xxx

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE