You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Angelbaby" started this thread
  • United Kingdom

Reg: Mar 18th 2009

Children: 2 sons, 6 + 9 (previous marriage) and 1 angel baby (boy) - born and grew wings Nov 09

Wednesday, March 31st 2010, 12:00pm

Can we start a chat thread here for us ladies in the "pregnant after loss/immune issues" category? LOL

Hello, I was wondering if we could could start a chat thread where we could all keep in touch with each other in general on here? I know theres a few of us about and it would be lovely to give each other a bit of support :) If you can se my ticker in this section, I lost a little boy at birth in November who had "lethal abnormalities" and am finding this pregnancy especially hard hoping all is ok this time after now knowing all the things that can and do go wrong! Hope you are all ok and hope to chat to you soon! xxx

starsmile My Diary

Natural :BFP: 5/4/09 but we lost our beautiful son :sniff:

bubble

Megastar

United Kingdom

Wednesday, March 31st 2010, 12:15pm

Hi Tracy and congrats on your pregnancy.

We actually already have chat thread covering this which you can find here Pregnancy after loss It's not been posted in for a little while but I'm sure others will join you there if you kick it off again.

x

ttc since July 06. 8 cycles of clomid. BFP on cycle 5 (Dec 07) ended in m/c at 9.5 weeks. Second BFP on cycle 8 (May 08)

• "Angelbaby" started this thread
  • United Kingdom

Reg: Mar 18th 2009

Children: 2 sons, 6 + 9 (previous marriage) and 1 angel baby (boy) - born and grew wings Nov 09

Wednesday, March 31st 2010, 6:59pm

thanks Bubble, lets see if it we can stir it up then!! xx

starsmile My Diary

Natural :BFP: 5/4/09 but we lost our beautiful son :sniff:

Reg: Dec 2nd 2009

Monday, May 3rd 2010, 1:43pm

HI,

Got my BFP today and am already getting scared in case it all goes wrong.....

Does anyone know anything about prednisolone/clexane/aspirin in relation to preventing miscarriage? Have been reading and it seems alot of people are taking some sort of drug if they have had previous miscarriage. My cons mentioned it a while ago but it has not been said recently and was wondering if i need to be pushing for this.

Thanks

1st ICSI Nov 09 MM/C 11 weeks :sniff:

FET April 10

:BFP: :sticky:

Our beautiful daughter Holly Mae arrived 31st December 2010

Eeyore

TECHNICAL ADMIN

United Kingdom

Reg: Sep 27th 2005

What's Up?
Manners are appreciated
and free to use

Monday, May 3rd 2010, 1:51pm

Hi

The pregnancy after loss thread is here Pregnancy after loss

Or the first trimester chat thread may be a good place?

I am sure the other girls will be able to help as they understand totally how you are feeling

x