You are not logged in.

Unread posts
  • "Rosebud" started this thread

Reg: Jan 31st 2009

Wednesday, January 27th 2010, 12:42pm

Sleeping problems now?

Hi all

I am due in 2 weeks and for the last few days am really struggling to get some decent sleep. Fine to go to sleep but then keep waking up for the loo and cannot get back (usually can go straight back) main time for me to be wide awake is around 3-5am!!!! LO seems to wriggle around at that time so not sure if thats whats waking me up? luckily finished work now so can try and nap during the day but just wondered why all of a sudden my body clock thinks 3-5am is the time to get up lol? also as getting much bigger get stiff from laying on my left side all the time.

Is this natures preperation for the sleepless nights to come? dont mind as long a LO ok just find it strange x

BFP 19/02/09
8 week scan no heartbeat m/c wc 23.03.09

1 beautiful baby5 in heaven never to be forgotton xxx

Natural :BFP: 13/06 cannot believe it, one day at a time now... please, please stay little one x

Our Prince arrived 13/02 8lb and 6oz our family is now complete, thank you god for our miricle xx

Reg: Apr 23rd 2007

Wednesday, January 27th 2010, 3:23pm

Hi Rosebud!
I was just thinking about you! Lack of sleep in a real bummer, isn't it? My DP decamps to the spare room most nights as I keep him awake. I can't concentrate on TV or reading except really trashy things - all I can think is, when is it going to happen? I think this is how it will be til the end now with sleeping - maybe it is preparing us for when the babies are here. Is your baby engaged yet and have you had any other signs? What about braxton hicks? Hope you are OK!
xx
dizzyduck
Me 42 DP 40
TTC 3yrs
IVF Oct 07 and Jan 08 - both poor response & converted to IUI - BFN
May 08, Aug 08 and Oct 08 natural :BFP: m/c at 6, ,5 and 9 weeks :sadface:
May 09 another shock natural :BFP: Perfect little boy born 12 feb 2010.

• "Rosebud" started this thread

Reg: Jan 31st 2009

Wednesday, January 27th 2010, 4:37pm

Hi Dizzy D nice to hear from you, hope your ok? head has been down for a while and mw thinks he might be engaged. Yes get what I think are braxton hicks but also get cramps in hips and lower back now.

Cant wait to see him now, want all to be ok and him come when he's ready, but really want him here. Hopefully not long now, your 2 days in front of me xx

BFP 19/02/09
8 week scan no heartbeat m/c wc 23.03.09

1 beautiful baby5 in heaven never to be forgotton xxx

Natural :BFP: 13/06 cannot believe it, one day at a time now... please, please stay little one x

Our Prince arrived 13/02 8lb and 6oz our family is now complete, thank you god for our miricle xx

pamelag088

Superstar

Reg: Oct 20th 2008

Children: tj born 20/11/09

Thursday, January 28th 2010, 1:30am

Hey hun

I remember that well, I didnt get a full nights sleep last 10 weeks of my pregnancy, So uncomfy, heartburn, needing to pee and just general not sleepyness, It passes once LO arrives but then you cant sleep for very different reasons.
hope you get a goo sleep soon

Reg: Apr 23rd 2007

Friday, January 29th 2010, 1:19pm

How's it going Rosebud? Any better? I am having really vivid dreams during the small bits of sleep I do get - all baby related. Very weird one last night and I still feel a bit funny about it - I didn't actually give birth in the dream but dreamed I woke up and there was a basket fullof babies and I couldn't work out which one was mine or if mine was there, and there was no-one around and I didn't know what to do! I had some acupuncture today which has made me feel better and have booked another session on due date to help things along if it happened then. Really hope you are managing to rest - you are going to need all your energy!
xx
dizzyduck
Me 42 DP 40
TTC 3yrs
IVF Oct 07 and Jan 08 - both poor response & converted to IUI - BFN
May 08, Aug 08 and Oct 08 natural :BFP: m/c at 6, ,5 and 9 weeks :sadface:
May 09 another shock natural :BFP: Perfect little boy born 12 feb 2010.

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE