You are not logged in.

Unread posts
  • "Rosebud" started this thread

Reg: Jan 31st 2009

Wednesday, December 16th 2009, 8:28am

Baby kicking right round the side?

Hi all

I know this sounds strange but my LO seems to be kicking right round my right side sometimes? he favours that side anyway but sometimes I get jabs right round the side under my ribs? I know I may be asking a dim question but can he get his feet / arms right round there? anyone else had this?

Also I dont think he has a pattern of movments per say, each day is different and some days quieter than others, although I do usually feel more when lay down in the evenings? anyone else no real set pattern of movments?

Kel xx

BFP 19/02/09
8 week scan no heartbeat m/c wc 23.03.09

1 beautiful baby5 in heaven never to be forgotton xxx

Natural :BFP: 13/06 cannot believe it, one day at a time now... please, please stay little one x

Our Prince arrived 13/02 8lb and 6oz our family is now complete, thank you god for our miricle xx

Bells

ADMINISTRATOR

United Kingdom

Wednesday, December 16th 2009, 9:35am

I'm not sure how far along you are but certainly in the last trimester yes, that's normal : )

It gets quite painful sometimes doesn't it? Soon you may find that you have a bottom wedged right underneath your ribs.... it can all be jolly uncomfortable :D

JENSQUI

Megastar

Reg: Feb 26th 2007

Children: one very special daughter

Wednesday, December 16th 2009, 9:38am

yes, mine can kick in all manner of positions. manages to squirm about in many places at the same time too.

probably not the best person to answer about pattern of movements as mine moves all the time!! As long as it is moving, I really wouldn;t give it a second thought.

xx

me 38, DP 44, ttc since 2005
BFP May 07 - HB seen @ 8 wks but CRL only 7 weeks, m/c @ 9 wks
BFP Jan 08 -m/c @ 11 wks (D&C)
BFP Jun 08 - early loss
BFP Dec 08 - HB & CRL ok @ 8 wks, but sac too small, m/c @ 9 wks
BFP Apr 09 - Martha born 9th Jan 2010
BFP Feb 12 - Eliza born 13th Oct 2012

Reg: Jul 3rd 2007

Children: Apr 2009- Suprise Natural BFP!!!

Wednesday, December 16th 2009, 8:40pm

My LO moves all over, and is quite active a lot of the time. Baby does push out at the sides, I was a bit worried when I first felt it... I thought he/ she had got lost and was trying to kick their way out of my side!!! :P Someone said to me that women should have evolved by now to come with a zip at the side that baby could easily be taken out from... I thought my baby might be trying to pioneer this method!
[/align]